***2021 NFL Draft IGT*** - Day 3

napo55

Liked Posts:
ARob, Mooney, Graham, Khmet, Cohen, etc are nobodies?
ARob is the only consistent target. Mooney is still learning and should not be counted on as a clutch receiver yet. It's a very thin group.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Winner, winner chicken dinner. Awful fucking pick on a likely UDFA
why does Pace do this shit? He is obsessed with throwing three darts at the same position. mother fuckin idiot.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Winner, winner chicken dinner. Awful fucking pick on a likely UDFA
Even worse he is projected as a guard and we are pretty set IMO in the interior oline. Oh well better wtf pick in 5 than 1-4 lol

DBCOOPER

Liked Posts:
ARob is the only consistent target. Mooney is still learning and should not be counted on as a clutch receiver yet. It's a very thin group.

Graham is also consistent, and no one they picked in the 5th would be a clear cut number 2 WR or better than Mooney is now.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
This one?

I dunno. I think he looks pretty nasty.

Yeah, that's the one. I don't see him as a "mauler" personally. He's a big mofo that held his own.

DBCOOPER

Liked Posts:
No we arent. The interior is soft as fuck. All those giuys are finesse guys that get pushed around in short yardage.

Also Whitehair and Daniels have had recent injury issues so they could use more depth besides Bars.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No we arent. The interior is soft as fuck. All those giuys are finesse guys that get pushed around in short yardage.
well the tackles we have been drafting late are guards and so is bars

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Dude should get the start day 1.

Think he will. Leno and Jenkins are set IMO unless we get a LT in FA.

The interior will be competitive with Daniels, Whitehair, Bars, Mustipher, Ifedi and Borom with the last two capable of playing RT in a pinch.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Think he will. Leno and Jenkins are set IMO unless we get a LT in FA.

The interior will be competitive with Daniels, Whitehair, Bars, Mustipher, Ifedi and Borom with the last two capable of playing RT in a pinch.
I think you got Mustiper at C and Daniels and Whitehair at the G positions, then you got Bars as a starter level backup, and Borom and Ifedi offer some additional depth.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
I think you got Mustiper at C and Daniels and Whitehair at the G positions, then you got Bars as a starter level backup, and Borom and Ifedi offer some additional depth.

Let’s not forget that there are other dudes that are hungry, like my man Dieter Eisen! He’s had a year to season and may surprise!