2021 schedule

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
It really depends on how they layout this schedule but if they don't have one of the DET, CIN or NYG in the first 6-8 weeks, we could see this dumpster fire come out and be a 0 or 1 win team up to the trade deadline. At that point, maybe they'd do a midseason firing for once but who knows with this front office. Considering they continued to spin the 6 game losing streak this year as some sort of positive to show the team had some unity and stuck together (i.e. they showed up each week and played apparently is good enough to check that box), I doubt some large losing streak next year might have much effect, but I can hope.

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
If Big Ben and Brady retire which is probably going to happen... those will be two teams with no QB.
Interestingly, if you add in Brees to that list, it feels like that list could quite possibly could one of the biggest single year exits ever for some pretty historic, QB icons in the league. Definitely will reshape the face of the league a bit and feel like a pretty substantial passing of the torch to the next generation of superstar QBs rising in the league.