Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Have not read much about schedule leaks for the Bears. Fansided has a tracker for what it is worth.

We usually have some Chicago sports media reports or Twitter posts by now.

Seems like the NFL has kept it quiet this year. Supposedly, the leaks will start today.

Chicago Bears schedule leaks 2023

David Kaplan of ESPN1000 in Chicago reported that the Bears will be playing the Kansas City Chiefs in Germany for one of the league’s five international games this season. Twitter user OzzyNFL noted through a Google search that the matchup is likely in Week 10 or 11.

It will be Chiefs vs. Bears in Week 11 in Germany, per a report from German publication BILD.

NFL insider Peter King reported that there is some pushback to the Chiefs playing the Bears in Germany as Kansas City wants that game at Arrowhead Stadium.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Bears will be playing in KC.

Chiefs game in Germany will be against the Dolphins.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Looks like PK had the best info on this one... Kap just throwing darts? Or was the matchup actually proposed?

"Peter King reported that there is some pushback to the Chiefs playing the Bears in Germany as Kansas City wants that game at Arrowhead Stadium."

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I wonder if the Bears will now have to open against the Chiefs week 1. The Dolphins were previously rumored to play @ Kansas City week 1. Maybe they flip flopped.

edvedder10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wonder if the Bears will now have to open against the Chiefs week 1. The Dolphins were previously rumored to play @ Kansas City week 1. Maybe they flip flopped.
I really hope the Bears aren't playing the Chiefs on opening night. I have tickets to see Pearl Jam at the United Center that night.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
I think the NFL would want a sexier matchup for KC in the first week of their title defense.

There are several better options for KC than Chicago for week 1.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Why would the NFL want to feature last seasons super bowl champs chiefs vs worst team in leauge bears on Thursday night football opening kickoff?

Isn't it usually a high level opponent for TV viewing?

edvedder10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why would the NFL want to feature last seasons super bowl champs chiefs vs worst team in leauge bears on Thursday night football opening kickoff?

Isn't it usually a high level opponent for TV viewing?
Agreed. NFL won't want to risk people turning the game off at halftime.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I think it’s basically a lock the season opener will be eagles vs chiefs. So laughable to think it could be the bears.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Looks like PK had the best info on this one... Kap just throwing darts? Or was the matchup actually proposed?

"Peter King reported that there is some pushback to the Chiefs playing the Bears in Germany as Kansas City wants that game at Arrowhead Stadium."
Bears fanbase brings too much money to their city, so they took one of the shittier fanbases whos team should put up a bigger fight for the German audience.

Nuremberg Bear

Liked Posts:
Bears fanbase brings too much money to their city, so they took one of the shittier fanbases whos team should put up a bigger fight for the German audience.
Sound crazy but I'm happy they don't play in Frankfurt. Would be near impossible to get tickets.
I prefer to come in the states and take a look from soldier fields inside.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Sound crazy but I'm happy they don't play in Frankfurt. Would be near impossible to get tickets.
I prefer to come in the states and take a look from soldier fields inside.
I don't know accurate this is but earlier i read Germany has more Dolphins fans than Bears.