2023 NFL Schedule Leak Thread

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:
I am going to make a Wild Ass Nostradamus like bit of future seeing here. I predict the Chicago Bears will play 4 pre-season games and 17 regular season games. All of the games will be played against other NFL teams, 6 of the games will be against teams in the NFC North Division, and 3 of those games will be played at home. I just can not believe there are articles guessing the Bears schedule, it will be out soon enough.

Reactions: DC

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
I am going to make a Wild Ass Nostradamus like bit of future seeing here. I predict the Chicago Bears will play 4 pre-season games and 17 regular season games. All of the games will be played against other NFL teams, 6 of the games will be against teams in the NFC North Division, and 3 of those games will be played at home. I just can not believe there are articles guessing the Bears schedule, it will be out soon enough.
You're wrong. Better fix your magic 8 ball

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
@Spartan this is the leaked 2023 schedule thread. Please don’t make another dupe

Thanks Master!
Not a very good thread. I see no real actual schedule leaked and, for Bears, still speaks of a game to be played in Germany even as it is now known they are NOT playing in Germany. A new thread definitely called for as this one is for brainless twits, like you, who don't care whether something is factual or not.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Why would the NFL want to feature last seasons super bowl champs chiefs vs worst team in leauge bears on Thursday night football opening kickoff?

Isn't it usually a high level opponent for TV viewing?
I think Bears will face Packers week 1, maybe SNF. The whole, Fields vs Love era and all that jazz.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Looks like PK had the best info on this one... Kap just throwing darts? Or was the matchup actually proposed?

"Peter King reported that there is some pushback to the Chiefs playing the Bears in Germany as Kansas City wants that game at Arrowhead Stadium."
does it really matter?, Bears couldn't beat the Chiefs if they played the game in a phone booth

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the Bears lose to the Packers in week one, they should just forfeit the rest of the season.