2023 NFL Schedule Leak Thread

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
That is actually a pretty easy schedule, they could easily be a 10 win team. If they were to go 3-3 in the division

Win
Broncos
Saints
Raiders
Falcons
Rams
Bucs
Panthers

To close to call
Steelers
Giants

Lose
Chiefs
Chargers
Yes hopefully the packers are nowhere near range for another HOF QB.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Looks like we get to open up with an easy win vs Bears to start the Jordan Love domination era! ?
Oh, cool. Another one.

Whatever pest control measure we have in place on this forum are not working. Looking forward to your absolutely delusional takes like the other 2 Packer idiots that post here. It seems you've started off on the right foot...

Zero2Cool

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Boston Red Sox
  2. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Green Bay Packers
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
  1. Wisconsin Badgers
Oh, cool. Another one.

Whatever pest control measure we have in place on this forum are not working. Looking forward to your absolutely delusional takes like the other 2 Packer idiots that post here. It seems you've started off on the right foot...

Hopefully you aren't a complete dipshit like @Loveitout and @PackerNation and can actually have a non delusional football conversation
I can't speak on them, but I have been told I'm one of the "few" rational Packers fans. I just like talking ball. I'll give the enemy random BS comments in jest, but it's only that. And by random BS I mean I'll post on Vikings Tweeter that Justin Jefferson should retire.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I can't speak on them, but I have been told I'm one of the "few" rational Packers fans. I just like talking ball. I'll give the enemy random BS comments in jest, but it's only that. And by random BS I mean I'll post on Vikings Tweeter that Justin Jefferson should retire.
Yeah, that's fine. The 2 that @Chicagosports89 mentioned are a couple of cringelord incel types that have had to be banned for the crazy shit they say. Very edgy people. Which is super cool when you're no longer in high school. Lol. In other words, guard your IP address if you say the wrong thing to those guys... o_O

I don't care who is a fan of what team, but can we all just act like semi-normal, rational people? Joking around, and a little banter is fine, but being weirdly arrogant and completely delusional is painful to watch.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We got a Packers fan on our site that every year he stands loud and proud shouting "Lions gonna surprise people this year" for about 12 years now.
Well, they managed to knock the Packers out of of playoff contention last year, Aaron Rodgers last pass as a Packer will live in infamy.

Zero2Cool

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Boston Red Sox
  2. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Green Bay Packers
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
  1. Wisconsin Badgers
Well, they managed to knock the Packers out of of playoff contention last year, Aaron Rodgers last pass as a Packer will live in infamy.
My oldest daughter brought me to that game. So painful to watch. As I saw him heaving it up I shouted WTF you doing. It could have been caught for TD, but the manner in which he through it came off like one of those "F it" throws -- if that makes sense. If you cannot even beat the Lions ... AT HOME ... you do not deserve post season.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My oldest daughter brought me to that game. So painful to watch. As I saw him heaving it up I shouted WTF you doing. It could have been caught for TD, but the manner in which he through it came off like one of those "F it" throws -- if that makes sense. If you cannot even beat the Lions ... AT HOME ... you do not deserve post season.
I think the Lions might sweep the Packers two years in a row. Time will tell.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Don't worry about that guy. He's a bears fan who got his feelings hurt and has acted like a lions fan for 10 years since then. It's a really pathetic scene

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't worry about that guy. He's a bears fan who got his feelings hurt and has acted like a lions fan for 10 years since then. It's a really pathetic scene
Yes yes, go Bears go!!!
Bust Lightyear to the rescue!!

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
This will be the 1st time the Bears and Packers gave not had a prime time game vs each other since 2004.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He even fucked that up. He could've picked the Pats, Chiefs or even Dallas...but no, he picks a team that hasn't won a thing in 50 years. Lmao