Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yes, but we’ve also known for some time that he’s mid as fuck…at best. He’s definitely part of the problem more so than he is part of the solution
I agree with you, but just saying of the changes that should happen for this team, BD is not gonna be one of them that realistically happens

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I agree with you, but just saying of the changes that should happen for this team, BD is not gonna be one of them that realistically happens
i agree with you, but just saying of the changes that should happen for this team, none will be realistically happening

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:

Right…unfortunately. I’m curious to see these changes AK is referring to.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
i agree with you, but just saying of the changes that should happen for this team, none will be realistically happening
Hey now, there is a 0.00002% chance Zach Lavine gets traded

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Hey now, there is a 0.00002% chance Zach Lavine gets traded
I'd tend to agree, but I think it's important to note the likelihood of Lavine getting traded is because of how others look at him. With BD it's about how AKME looks at him.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Might sound meatballish, but I saw BD joking and laughing with someone after the game right before DeMar’s press conference. DeMar was noticeably upset as he should have been after an elimination loss.

Hell, my grade school coach ripped us after a loss because some of the guys were laughing and joking after a regular season loss. I feel like you should be a lot more upset and not in a joking mood after continuous failures, let downs, and under performances. Can you imagine Thibs joking around after an elimination loss to a jimmy-less heat team? In embarrassing fashion? Then again, thibs is a winner and BD just likes to listen to himself talk and chew gum.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't really want DeRozan back... .and now with reports of him rejecting a 2-year, 80 million dollar deal in hopes of getting a longer deal? Definitely don't want him back.

Last edited:

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I don't really want DeRozan back... .and now with reports of him rejecting a 2-year, 40 million dollar deal in hopes of getting a longer deal? Definitely don't want him back.
I'm 50/50 on him coming back.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I don't really want DeRozan back... .and now with reports of him rejecting a 2-year, 40 million dollar deal in hopes of getting a longer deal? Definitely don't want him back.
im with ya here. Demar is a great guy and a hell of a basketball player...but, his style of play does not fit todays nba. bulls should have traded him at the deadline this year IMO

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Caruso could have been maximized at the deadline this year as well, but two play-in games were deemed more important. I just worry you won't get as much for him in the off-season. Ultimately, you can't lose a player for nothing in the NBA (can't do it in any sport, really, but in the NBA I feel it hurts more), so maybe DeMarr is a S&T guy.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
S&T DeMar
Trade Caruso
Trade Vuc
Trade LaVine

Easy peezy