Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Klay to the Mavs.

Actually a good move for him and the Mavs. They need another reliable shooter while attention is on Kyrie and Luka. They didn't really have that... and we see what happened when PJ Washington started hitting shots in the playoffs.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Klay to the Mavs.

Actually a good move for him and the Mavs. They need another reliable shooter while attention is on Kyrie and Luka. They didn't really have that... and we see what happened when PJ Washington started hitting shots in the playoffs.
im a little surprised it actually happened. I thought Klay would end up staying in GS or if he left, maaaaaybe going to the Lakers just to stay on the west coast.

I do think Klay is a good fit on that roster. dude never needs the ball in his hands until its time to shoot, hardly ever dribbles

Reactions: BNB

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
im a little surprised it actually happened. I thought Klay would end up staying in GS or if he left, maaaaaybe going to the Lakers just to stay on the west coast.

I do think Klay is a good fit on that roster. dude never needs the ball in his hands until its time to shoot, hardly ever dribbles

NGL, I was 100% expecting the Lakers. He's from the LA area, his dad played for the Lakers and currently calls games for the Lakers, and LeBron seemed to really want him. Seemed like a very predictable landing spot... so I'm pretty surprised too.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
NGL, I was 100% expecting the Lakers. He's from the LA area, his dad played for the Lakers and currently calls games for the Lakers, and LeBron seemed to really want him. Seemed like a very predictable landing spot... so I'm pretty surprised too.
Seems he didn't want play with an aging lineup again. I assume he see's more potential in the Mavs then the Lakers making a run.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Caleb Martin to the Sixers. That is a solid solid pickup for them

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Team USA got off to a slow start last night but then looked a lot better from quarter 2 on. Still think the best lineup when healthy is going to be Curry, Jrue, Durant, LeBron, Davis and would like to see it be the one that closes games. The offensive flow seemed to be a lot better when Embiid was not on the floor.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Team USA isn’t thread related maybe we need a team USA thread!

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Westbrook to the Nuggets. Not sure about the fit. Westbrook obviously needs the ball to be effective, especially since he's a pretty poor shooter. But with Murray and Jokic carrying the load with running the offense, it'll be interesting to see how they plan to fit in Russ.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Westbrook to the Nuggets. Not sure about the fit. Westbrook obviously needs the ball to be effective, especially since he's a pretty poor shooter. But with Murray and Jokic carrying the load with running the offense, it'll be interesting to see how they plan to fit in Russ.
That's a weird fit, but hey who am I to judge

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
weird fit for sure.

i imagine westbrook is being brought in to try and help ease the regular season burden of Murray, who has had some injury issues over the years. denvers goal is to be as fresh as possible come playoff time, i imagine

Reactions: BNB

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think it's a pretty good fit. They aren't going to close games together. I doubt the trio play a lot together. I think Westbrook with just that scorer that they desperately need when it's rest time. I may be bias cause I want to Westbrook win one. Guy is an absolute competitor.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Westbrook has always been overrated. And there’s a reason he’s never won a ring despite playing with some of this generations best players