24x7 Sports author taking the under on Trubisky..

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
247 sports? Is that an offshoot of Lefty's old 643 sports?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
there is some truth to that...has to do it more than once. Although I have seen enough from him and his progress to believe he hasn't reached his ceiling. The trick is to do it consistently.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
If he works for 247 sports, we can laugh at him now.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What he brings up about Miami's pass D is absolutely true. I don't expect Mitch to light it up like TB but if he has another good game, it's a feather in his cap and bodes well for the rest of this year.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The under on what?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn't see anything about taking the under. The author just said his last performance was a fluke and still doesn't expect much from him going forward. Let's face it, Trubisky is no Pat Mahomes. The fleecing is real.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
What he brings up about Miami's pass D is absolutely true. I don't expect Mitch to light it up like TB but if he has another good game, it's a feather in his cap and bodes well for the rest of this year.

I'm waiting for Mitch to look good under pressure, Tampa was never going to test him, I think Miami will. I'm looking forward to the dear sweet one not looking freaked out with defenders around him.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
So are we allowed to have gambling threads now? Third one since mine was locked

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Trubisky is 0-6 against NFC North opponents for his career, and that includes this year’s season opener in which he completely melted down and blew an enormous lead to Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field.

I completely forgot how Trubisky melted down and gave up 21 4th quarter points. Great article.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Trubisky is 0-6 against NFC North opponents for his career, and that includes this year’s season opener in which he completely melted down and blew an enormous lead to Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field.

I completely forgot how Trubisky melted down and gave up 21 4th quarter points. Great article.

He certainly didn't do much to seal the deal in the 4th quarter.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

His last 4 possessions were 2-3 and outs, and then a 4th and 9 incomplete pass and got bailed out by a roughing the passer call on Clay Mathews, only to fumble on the next set of downs. Had one good drive to the GB 14, but could not get a TD in the redzone and settled for a fg. Not sure if this qualifies as a meltdown, but still.......

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Second half Trubisky with 62 yards, I blame Mack.