24x7 Sports author taking the under on Trubisky..

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Mitch played like shit for three quarters, if he was just slightly below average the Bears win the Packers game.

Doc, if your problem is a poorly worded sentence in an otherwise completely factual article, get over it. No one here is saying the GB loss is 100% on Mitch, the opposite is happening, everyone agrees it was a team loss. You are one of the guys here that looses their shit if any criticism come close to dear sweet Mitchell.

I've said it 100 times, thank god Mitch is tougher than you pussies, he never would have made it this far with skin that thin.
Poorly worded.? Give me a break. It was purposefully inflammatory in a it makes zero logical sense way. That said, I was just pointing out it's idiocy.

Seems that the ones that need to get over it are those that get flummoxed any time someone suggest anything critically written about MT may be a bit over the top.

So much so that you equate pointing such things out as being a raging pussy, which might bother a thin skinned fella. Not sure why like you are getting so upset and feel the need to be insulting. Maybe don't take the internet so seriously.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Poorly worded.? Give me a break. It was purposefully inflammatory in a it makes zero logical sense way. That said, I was just pointing out it's idiocy.

Seems that the ones that need to get over it are those that get flummoxed any time someone suggest anything critically written about MT may be a bit over the top.

So much so that you equate pointing such things out as being a raging pussy, which might bother a thin skinned fella. Not sure why like you are getting so upset and feel the need to be insulting. Maybe don't take the internet so seriously.

You sure took that author pretty seriously, I'm guessing he's off your Christmas card list. I find it funny the way some posters feel compelled to stick up for Mitch "the poor little fella is not even here to protect himself, somebody has to!".

It is so much more personal than any other athlete white knighting I've ever seen with the exception of Tebow. I don't understand the compulsion. I want Mole-Eye to become a great QB, but pretending he played 4 great quarters in GB won't help that happen.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I really have no idea what you are talking about.

Now you are making up bullshit. No one ever said anything about him playing great or even good.

I read an article that was posted by someone else, one that I would have not thought to even link. I thought the assertion that the QB, MT, blew the lead was moronic and basically a troll job, so I pointed it out.

You keep trying to fabricate some deep emotional wound I have incurred, calling me a thin skinned pussy and asserting that I now have hatred for the author due to his article. MT is going to be the most talked about Bear all season. I guess those that disagree with outlandish statements should be made to just not say anything.

By your own statement, "I've said it 100 times, thank god Mitch is tougher than you pussies, he never would have made it this far with skin that thin," I think you might be the one with the problem, if you are uncontrollably compelled to react every time someone types disagreement with a critical statement about MT.

Anyway, I have now spent way too much time about something that I truly don't give a shit about, so ...tata.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Anyway, I have now spent way too much time about something that I truly don't give a shit about, so ...tata.

I completely forgot how Trubisky melted down and gave up 21 4th quarter points. Great article.

How do you act when you do give a shit?

So yeah, tata.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I really have no idea what you are talking about.

Now you are making up bullshit. No one ever said anything about him playing great or even good.

I read an article that was posted by someone else, one that I would have not thought to even link. I thought the assertion that the QB, MT, blew the lead was moronic and basically a troll job, so I pointed it out.

You keep trying to fabricate some deep emotional wound I have incurred, calling me a thin skinned pussy and asserting that I now have hatred for the author due to his article. MT is going to be the most talked about Bear all season. I guess those that disagree with outlandish statements should be made to just not say anything.

By your own statement, "I've said it 100 times, thank god Mitch is tougher than you pussies, he never would have made it this far with skin that thin," I think you might be the one with the problem, if you are uncontrollably compelled to react every time someone types disagreement with a critical statement about MT.

Pot meet kettle.

You inconspicuously applied an adverb to a statement the author never used (solely), and then proceeded to make your argument based on the assumption that is what he meant. I did not take it that way, and neither did others. What is being pointed out is that Mitch did not do his job in that particular instance. The fact that can be said about others does not change that fact, or make the authors comments (as they pertain to that one statement)any less true.

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The writer is a tool but there are a couple of good points.

Trubisky has to be consistently better before I will jump on the hype train. He always has had the talent but now is the time for him to prove that he was worth the 2nd overall pick. I am encouraged by his game against the Buccaneers but Miami is a better defensive team. He doesn't have to be fantastic but if he throws for 275 with 2 TDs and 1 INT I will be very happy.

I reject the idea that Watson or Mahomes are necessarily better pickups at this point. Both have played better at this point in their careers but Watson has already been injured once and is banged up again this year. Mahomes is looking very good starting out but he had the advantage of sitting for a season behind a pro bowl QB in the same system. There will be more and more tape on him so we will see how teams gameplan for him in the future. I am interested in seeing how he plays against the Pats, a team that is well coached. I always remember that RGIII looked like a future HOFer and Prescott looked great for one season. There has to be a body of work.

I'm hoping that Trubs has turned the corner and will start playing up to his potential. It would make this team close to unstoppable.

dawags

Liked Posts:
Ain't buying Miami's great defence. Most of their stats are in the bottom third except for INTs. Of the INTs I found on Youtube, one was a favorable bounce off a receiver's chest, another was on a QB hit, and a third was on a deep overthrow into triple coverage. I didn't see too much great DB play, more good hands on badly thrown balls.