3 Word Story

chs234

Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them

chs234

Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad

CBPtOSU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea

CubbieBlue

Go Cubs Go!
Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess anyway kwjibo was

chs234

Liked Posts:
*ignores 56's weird shit.*

I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess everywhere for miles

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
bs...you cant do that crap

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess anyway kwjibo was everywhere for miles and then something

chs234

Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess anyway kwjibo was everywhere for miles and then something came out of

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess anyway kwjibo was everywhere for miles and then something came out of the bullpen and

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess anyway kwjibo was everywhere for miles and then something came out of the bullpen and everyone began to

chs234

Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess anyway kwjibo was everywhere for miles and then something came out of the bullpen and everyone began to throw bags of

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess anyway kwjibo was everywhere for miles and then something came out of the bullpen and everyone began to throw bags of popcorn at kwjibo

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess anyway kwjibo was everywhere for miles and then something came out of the bullpen and everyone began to throw bags of popcorn at kwjibo who then escaped

CBPtOSU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess anyway kwjibo was everywhere for miles and then something came out of the bullpen and everyone began to throw bags of popcorn at kwjibo who then escaped and became Bigfoot

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess anyway kwjibo was everywhere for miles and then something came out of the bullpen and everyone began to throw bags of popcorn at kwjibo who then escaped and became Bigfoot who scared everyone

CBPtOSU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess anyway kwjibo was everywhere for miles and then something came out of the bullpen and everyone began to throw bags of popcorn at kwjibo who then escaped and became Bigfoot who scared everyone with his appearance

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess anyway kwjibo was everywhere for miles and then something came out of the bullpen and everyone began to throw bags of popcorn at kwjibo who then escaped and became Bigfoot who scared everyone with his appearance which caused glass