3 Word Story

CBPtOSU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess anyway kwjibo was everywhere for miles and then something came out of the bullpen and everyone began to throw bags of popcorn at kwjibo who then escaped and became Bigfoot who scared everyone with his appearance which caused glass to spontaneously explode

CBPtOSU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess anyway kwjibo was everywhere for miles and then something came out of the bullpen and everyone began to throw bags of popcorn at kwjibo who then escaped and became Bigfoot who scared everyone with his appearance which caused glass to spontaneously explode and turn into kwyjibo's balding head

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess anyway kwjibo was everywhere for miles and then something came out of the bullpen and everyone began to throw bags of popcorn at kwjibo who then escaped and became Bigfoot who scared everyone with his appearance which caused glass to spontaneously explode and turn into kwyjibo's balding head scaring children everywhere

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess anyway kwjibo was everywhere for miles and then something came out of the bullpen and everyone began to throw bags of popcorn at kwjibo who then escaped and became Bigfoot who scared everyone with his appearance which caused glass to spontaneously explode and turn into kwyjibo's balding head scaring children everywhere and kwjibo ran

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess anyway kwjibo was everywhere for miles and then something came out of the bullpen and everyone began to throw bags of popcorn at kwjibo who then escaped and became Bigfoot who scared everyone with his appearance which caused glass to spontaneously explode and turn into kwyjibo's balding head scaring children everywhere and kwjibo ran to Mexico with

CBPtOSU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess anyway kwjibo was everywhere for miles and then something came out of the bullpen and everyone began to throw bags of popcorn at kwjibo who then escaped and became Bigfoot who scared everyone with his appearance which caused glass to spontaneously explode and turn into kwyjibo's balding head scaring children everywhere and kwjibo ran to Mexico with Lenny and Carl

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess anyway kwjibo was everywhere for miles and then something came out of the bullpen and everyone began to throw bags of popcorn at kwjibo who then escaped and became Bigfoot who scared everyone with his appearance which caused glass to spontaneously explode and turn into kwyjibo's balding head scaring children everywhere and kwjibo ran to Mexico with Lenny and Carl who brought drugs

cubsjunkie

mistress
Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess anyway kwjibo was everywhere for miles and then something came out of the bullpen and everyone began to throw bags of popcorn at kwjibo who then escaped and became Bigfoot who scared everyone with his appearance which caused glass to spontaneously explode and turn into kwyjibo's balding head scaring children everywhere and kwjibo ran to Mexico with Lenny and Carl who brought drugs stuffed in a

CBPtOSU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess anyway kwjibo was everywhere for miles and then something came out of the bullpen and everyone began to throw bags of popcorn at kwjibo who then escaped and became Bigfoot who scared everyone with his appearance which caused glass to spontaneously explode and turn into kwyjibo's balding head scaring children everywhere and kwjibo ran to Mexico with Lenny and Carl who brought drugs stuffed in a huge beer keg

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess anyway kwjibo was everywhere for miles and then something came out of the bullpen and everyone began to throw bags of popcorn at kwjibo who then escaped and became Bigfoot who scared everyone with his appearance which caused glass to spontaneously explode and turn into kwyjibo's balding head scaring children everywhere and kwjibo ran to Mexico with Lenny and Carl who brought drugs stuffed in a huge beer keg that was leaking

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess anyway kwjibo was everywhere for miles and then something came out of the bullpen and everyone began to throw bags of popcorn at kwjibo who then escaped and became Bigfoot who scared everyone with his appearance which caused glass to spontaneously explode and turn into kwyjibo's balding head scaring children everywhere and kwjibo ran to Mexico with Lenny and Carl who brought drugs stuffed in a huge beer keg that was leaking so some of

CBPtOSU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess anyway kwjibo was everywhere for miles and then something came out of the bullpen and everyone began to throw bags of popcorn at kwjibo who then escaped and became Bigfoot who scared everyone with his appearance which caused glass to spontaneously explode and turn into kwyjibo's balding head scaring children everywhere and kwjibo ran to Mexico with Lenny and Carl who brought drugs stuffed in a huge beer keg that was leaking so some of the drugs contaminated

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess anyway kwjibo was everywhere for miles and then something came out of the bullpen and everyone began to throw bags of popcorn at kwjibo who then escaped and became Bigfoot who scared everyone with his appearance which caused glass to spontaneously explode and turn into kwyjibo's balding head scaring children everywhere and kwjibo ran to Mexico with Lenny and Carl who brought drugs stuffed in a huge beer keg that was leaking so some of the drugs contaminated the beer and

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess anyway kwjibo was everywhere for miles and then something came out of the bullpen and everyone began to throw bags of popcorn at kwjibo who then escaped and became Bigfoot who scared everyone with his appearance which caused glass to spontaneously explode and turn into kwyjibo's balding head scaring children everywhere and kwjibo ran to Mexico with Lenny and Carl who brought drugs stuffed in a huge beer keg that was leaking so some of the drugs contaminated the beer and people still drank

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess anyway kwjibo was everywhere for miles and then something came out of the bullpen and everyone began to throw bags of popcorn at kwjibo who then escaped and became Bigfoot who scared everyone with his appearance which caused glass to spontaneously explode and turn into kwyjibo's balding head scaring children everywhere and kwjibo ran to Mexico with Lenny and Carl who brought drugs stuffed in a huge beer keg that was leaking so some of the drugs contaminated the beer and people still drank the beer and

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess anyway kwjibo was everywhere for miles and then something came out of the bullpen and everyone began to throw bags of popcorn at kwjibo who then escaped and became Bigfoot who scared everyone with his appearance which caused glass to spontaneously explode and turn into kwyjibo's balding head scaring children everywhere and kwjibo ran to Mexico with Lenny and Carl who brought drugs stuffed in a huge beer keg that was leaking so some of the drugs contaminated the beer and people still drank the beer and everyone liked it

CBPtOSU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess anyway kwjibo was everywhere for miles and then something came out of the bullpen and everyone began to throw bags of popcorn at kwjibo who then escaped and became Bigfoot who scared everyone with his appearance which caused glass to spontaneously explode and turn into kwyjibo's balding head scaring children everywhere and kwjibo ran to Mexico with Lenny and Carl who brought drugs stuffed in a huge beer keg that was leaking so some of the drugs contaminated the beer and people still drank the beer and everyone liked it but turned blind

MRN

MRNeverwearthesamething
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess anyway kwjibo was everywhere for miles and then something came out of the bullpen and everyone began to throw bags of popcorn at kwjibo who then escaped and became Bigfoot who scared everyone with his appearance which caused glass to spontaneously explode and turn into kwyjibo's balding head scaring children everywhere and kwjibo ran to Mexico with Lenny and Carl who brought drugs stuffed in a huge beer keg that was leaking so some of the drugs contaminated the beer and people still drank the beer and everyone liked it but turned blindoften because of

CBPtOSU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess anyway kwjibo was everywhere for miles and then something came out of the bullpen and everyone began to throw bags of popcorn at kwjibo who then escaped and became Bigfoot who scared everyone with his appearance which caused glass to spontaneously explode and turn into kwyjibo's balding head scaring children everywhere and kwjibo ran to Mexico with Lenny and Carl who brought drugs stuffed in a huge beer keg that was leaking so some of the drugs contaminated the beer and people still drank the beer and everyone liked it but turned blind often because of the drugs contaminating