3 Word Story

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess anyway kwjibo was everywhere for miles and then something came out of the bullpen and everyone began to throw bags of popcorn at kwjibo who then escaped and became Bigfoot who scared everyone with his appearance which caused glass to spontaneously explode and turn into kwyjibo's balding head scaring children everywhere and kwjibo ran to Mexico with Lenny and Carl who brought drugs stuffed in a huge beer keg that was leaking so some of the drugs contaminated the beer and people still drank the beer and everyone liked it but turned blind often because of the drugs contaminating the piss flavor of Moe's beer and Bart's piss kwjibo was arrested but he escaped and punched Flanders who then started to uncontrollably barf everywhere and it smelled like roses which made everyone happy but kwjibo he bit a finger off accidentally and it tasted awful so kwjibo started to attack random ogres wildly who wanted to decapitate Kwyjibo's village so the police

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess anyway kwjibo was everywhere for miles and then something came out of the bullpen and everyone began to throw bags of popcorn at kwjibo who then escaped and became Bigfoot who scared everyone with his appearance which caused glass to spontaneously explode and turn into kwyjibo's balding head scaring children everywhere and kwjibo ran to Mexico with Lenny and Carl who brought drugs stuffed in a huge beer keg that was leaking so some of the drugs contaminated the beer and people still drank the beer and everyone liked it but turned blind often because of the drugs contaminating the piss flavor of Moe's beer and Bart's piss kwjibo was arrested but he escaped and punched Flanders who then started to uncontrollably barf everywhere and it smelled like roses which made everyone happy but kwjibo he bit a finger off accidentally and it tasted awful so kwjibo started to attack random ogres wildly who wanted to decapitate Kwyjibo's village so the police starting pillaging everyone

CBPtOSU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess anyway kwjibo was everywhere for miles and then something came out of the bullpen and everyone began to throw bags of popcorn at kwjibo who then escaped and became Bigfoot who scared everyone with his appearance which caused glass to spontaneously explode and turn into kwyjibo's balding head scaring children everywhere and kwjibo ran to Mexico with Lenny and Carl who brought drugs stuffed in a huge beer keg that was leaking so some of the drugs contaminated the beer and people still drank the beer and everyone liked it but turned blind often because of the drugs contaminating the piss flavor of Moe's beer and Bart's piss kwjibo was arrested but he escaped and punched Flanders who then started to uncontrollably barf everywhere and it smelled like roses which made everyone happy but kwjibo he bit a finger off accidentally and it tasted awful so kwjibo started to attack random ogres wildly who wanted to decapitate Kwyjibo's village so the police starting pillaging everyone until N.W.A. came

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess anyway kwjibo was everywhere for miles and then something came out of the bullpen and everyone began to throw bags of popcorn at kwjibo who then escaped and became Bigfoot who scared everyone with his appearance which caused glass to spontaneously explode and turn into kwyjibo's balding head scaring children everywhere and kwjibo ran to Mexico with Lenny and Carl who brought drugs stuffed in a huge beer keg that was leaking so some of the drugs contaminated the beer and people still drank the beer and everyone liked it but turned blind often because of the drugs contaminating the piss flavor of Moe's beer and Bart's piss kwjibo was arrested but he escaped and punched Flanders who then started to uncontrollably barf everywhere and it smelled like roses which made everyone happy but kwjibo he bit a finger off accidentally and it tasted awful so kwjibo started to attack random ogres wildly who wanted to decapitate Kwyjibo's village so the police starting pillaging everyone until N.W.A. came but the aliens

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess anyway kwjibo was everywhere for miles and then something came out of the bullpen and everyone began to throw bags of popcorn at kwjibo who then escaped and became Bigfoot who scared everyone with his appearance which caused glass to spontaneously explode and turn into kwyjibo's balding head scaring children everywhere and kwjibo ran to Mexico with Lenny and Carl who brought drugs stuffed in a huge beer keg that was leaking so some of the drugs contaminated the beer and people still drank the beer and everyone liked it but turned blind often because of the drugs contaminating the piss flavor of Moe's beer and Bart's piss kwjibo was arrested but he escaped and punched Flanders who then started to uncontrollably barf everywhere and it smelled like roses which made everyone happy but kwjibo he bit a finger off accidentally and it tasted awful so kwjibo started to attack random ogres wildly who wanted to decapitate Kwyjibo's village so the police starting pillaging everyone until N.W.A. came but the aliens decided to leave

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess anyway kwjibo was everywhere for miles and then something came out of the bullpen and everyone began to throw bags of popcorn at kwjibo who then escaped and became Bigfoot who scared everyone with his appearance which caused glass to spontaneously explode and turn into kwyjibo's balding head scaring children everywhere and kwjibo ran to Mexico with Lenny and Carl who brought drugs stuffed in a huge beer keg that was leaking so some of the drugs contaminated the beer and people still drank the beer and everyone liked it but turned blind often because of the drugs contaminating the piss flavor of Moe's beer and Bart's piss kwjibo was arrested but he escaped and punched Flanders who then started to uncontrollably barf everywhere and it smelled like roses which made everyone happy but kwjibo he bit a finger off accidentally and it tasted awful so kwjibo started to attack random ogres wildly who wanted to decapitate Kwyjibo's village so the police starting pillaging everyone until N.W.A. came but the aliens decided to leave tacos for everyone

CBPtOSU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess anyway kwjibo was everywhere for miles and then something came out of the bullpen and everyone began to throw bags of popcorn at kwjibo who then escaped and became Bigfoot who scared everyone with his appearance which caused glass to spontaneously explode and turn into kwyjibo's balding head scaring children everywhere and kwjibo ran to Mexico with Lenny and Carl who brought drugs stuffed in a huge beer keg that was leaking so some of the drugs contaminated the beer and people still drank the beer and everyone liked it but turned blind often because of the drugs contaminating the piss flavor of Moe's beer and Bart's piss kwjibo was arrested but he escaped and punched Flanders who then started to uncontrollably barf everywhere and it smelled like roses which made everyone happy but kwjibo he bit a finger off accidentally and it tasted awful so kwjibo started to attack random ogres wildly who wanted to decapitate Kwyjibo's village so the police starting pillaging everyone until N.W.A. came but the aliens decided to leave tacos for everyone which caused smelly

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess anyway kwjibo was everywhere for miles and then something came out of the bullpen and everyone began to throw bags of popcorn at kwjibo who then escaped and became Bigfoot who scared everyone with his appearance which caused glass to spontaneously explode and turn into kwyjibo's balding head scaring children everywhere and kwjibo ran to Mexico with Lenny and Carl who brought drugs stuffed in a huge beer keg that was leaking so some of the drugs contaminated the beer and people still drank the beer and everyone liked it but turned blind often because of the drugs contaminating the piss flavor of Moe's beer and Bart's piss kwjibo was arrested but he escaped and punched Flanders who then started to uncontrollably barf everywhere and it smelled like roses which made everyone happy but kwjibo he bit a finger off accidentally and it tasted awful so kwjibo started to attack random ogres wildly who wanted to decapitate Kwyjibo's village so the police starting pillaging everyone until N.W.A. came but the aliens decided to leave tacos for everyone which caused smelly cars for all

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess anyway kwjibo was everywhere for miles and then something came out of the bullpen and everyone began to throw bags of popcorn at kwjibo who then escaped and became Bigfoot who scared everyone with his appearance which caused glass to spontaneously explode and turn into kwyjibo's balding head scaring children everywhere and kwjibo ran to Mexico with Lenny and Carl who brought drugs stuffed in a huge beer keg that was leaking so some of the drugs contaminated the beer and people still drank the beer and everyone liked it but turned blind often because of the drugs contaminating the piss flavor of Moe's beer and Bart's piss kwjibo was arrested but he escaped and punched Flanders who then started to uncontrollably barf everywhere and it smelled like roses which made everyone happy but kwjibo he bit a finger off accidentally and it tasted awful so kwjibo started to attack random ogres wildly who wanted to decapitate Kwyjibo's village so the police starting pillaging everyone until N.W.A. came but the aliens decided to leave tacos for everyone which caused smelly cars for all involved, even Cutler

CBPtOSU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess anyway kwjibo was everywhere for miles and then something came out of the bullpen and everyone began to throw bags of popcorn at kwjibo who then escaped and became Bigfoot who scared everyone with his appearance which caused glass to spontaneously explode and turn into kwyjibo's balding head scaring children everywhere and kwjibo ran to Mexico with Lenny and Carl who brought drugs stuffed in a huge beer keg that was leaking so some of the drugs contaminated the beer and people still drank the beer and everyone liked it but turned blind often because of the drugs contaminating the piss flavor of Moe's beer and Bart's piss kwjibo was arrested but he escaped and punched Flanders who then started to uncontrollably barf everywhere and it smelled like roses which made everyone happy but kwjibo he bit a finger off accidentally and it tasted awful so kwjibo started to attack random ogres wildly who wanted to decapitate Kwyjibo's village so the police starting pillaging everyone until N.W.A. came but the aliens decided to leave tacos for everyone which caused smelly cars for all involved, even Cutler who got intercepted

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess anyway kwjibo was everywhere for miles and then something came out of the bullpen and everyone began to throw bags of popcorn at kwjibo who then escaped and became Bigfoot who scared everyone with his appearance which caused glass to spontaneously explode and turn into kwyjibo's balding head scaring children everywhere and kwjibo ran to Mexico with Lenny and Carl who brought drugs stuffed in a huge beer keg that was leaking so some of the drugs contaminated the beer and people still drank the beer and everyone liked it but turned blind often because of the drugs contaminating the piss flavor of Moe's beer and Bart's piss kwjibo was arrested but he escaped and punched Flanders who then started to uncontrollably barf everywhere and it smelled like roses which made everyone happy but kwjibo he bit a finger off accidentally and it tasted awful so kwjibo started to attack random ogres wildly who wanted to decapitate Kwyjibo's village so the police starting pillaging everyone until N.W.A. came but the aliens decided to leave tacos for everyone which caused smelly cars for all involved, even Cutler who got intercepted multiple times by

CBPtOSU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess anyway kwjibo was everywhere for miles and then something came out of the bullpen and everyone began to throw bags of popcorn at kwjibo who then escaped and became Bigfoot who scared everyone with his appearance which caused glass to spontaneously explode and turn into kwyjibo's balding head scaring children everywhere and kwjibo ran to Mexico with Lenny and Carl who brought drugs stuffed in a huge beer keg that was leaking so some of the drugs contaminated the beer and people still drank the beer and everyone liked it but turned blind often because of the drugs contaminating the piss flavor of Moe's beer and Bart's piss kwjibo was arrested but he escaped and punched Flanders who then started to uncontrollably barf everywhere and it smelled like roses which made everyone happy but kwjibo he bit a finger off accidentally and it tasted awful so kwjibo started to attack random ogres wildly who wanted to decapitate Kwyjibo's village so the police starting pillaging everyone until N.W.A. came but the aliens decided to leave tacos for everyone which caused smelly cars for all involved, even Cutler who got intercepted multiple times by the Bears defense

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess anyway kwjibo was everywhere for miles and then something came out of the bullpen and everyone began to throw bags of popcorn at kwjibo who then escaped and became Bigfoot who scared everyone with his appearance which caused glass to spontaneously explode and turn into kwyjibo's balding head scaring children everywhere and kwjibo ran to Mexico with Lenny and Carl who brought drugs stuffed in a huge beer keg that was leaking so some of the drugs contaminated the beer and people still drank the beer and everyone liked it but turned blind often because of the drugs contaminating the piss flavor of Moe's beer and Bart's piss kwjibo was arrested but he escaped and punched Flanders who then started to uncontrollably barf everywhere and it smelled like roses which made everyone happy but kwjibo he bit a finger off accidentally and it tasted awful so kwjibo started to attack random ogres wildly who wanted to decapitate Kwyjibo's village so the police starting pillaging everyone until N.W.A. came but the aliens decided to leave tacos for everyone which caused smelly cars for all involved, even Cutler who got intercepted multiple times by the Bears defense who then laughed

CBPtOSU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess anyway kwjibo was everywhere for miles and then something came out of the bullpen and everyone began to throw bags of popcorn at kwjibo who then escaped and became Bigfoot who scared everyone with his appearance which caused glass to spontaneously explode and turn into kwyjibo's balding head scaring children everywhere and kwjibo ran to Mexico with Lenny and Carl who brought drugs stuffed in a huge beer keg that was leaking so some of the drugs contaminated the beer and people still drank the beer and everyone liked it but turned blind often because of the drugs contaminating the piss flavor of Moe's beer and Bart's piss kwjibo was arrested but he escaped and punched Flanders who then started to uncontrollably barf everywhere and it smelled like roses which made everyone happy but kwjibo he bit a finger off accidentally and it tasted awful so kwjibo started to attack random ogres wildly who wanted to decapitate Kwyjibo's village so the police starting pillaging everyone until N.W.A. came but the aliens decided to leave tacos for everyone which caused smelly cars for all involved, even Cutler who got intercepted multiple times by the Bears defense who then laughed because Cutler sucks

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess anyway kwjibo was everywhere for miles and then something came out of the bullpen and everyone began to throw bags of popcorn at kwjibo who then escaped and became Bigfoot who scared everyone with his appearance which caused glass to spontaneously explode and turn into kwyjibo's balding head scaring children everywhere and kwjibo ran to Mexico with Lenny and Carl who brought drugs stuffed in a huge beer keg that was leaking so some of the drugs contaminated the beer and people still drank the beer and everyone liked it but turned blind often because of the drugs contaminating the piss flavor of Moe's beer and Bart's piss kwjibo was arrested but he escaped and punched Flanders who then started to uncontrollably barf everywhere and it smelled like roses which made everyone happy but kwjibo he bit a finger off accidentally and it tasted awful so kwjibo started to attack random ogres wildly who wanted to decapitate Kwyjibo's village so the police starting pillaging everyone until N.W.A. came but the aliens decided to leave tacos for everyone which caused smelly cars for all involved, even Cutler who got intercepted multiple times by the Bears defense who then laughed because Cutler sucks which they denied

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess anyway kwjibo was everywhere for miles and then something came out of the bullpen and everyone began to throw bags of popcorn at kwjibo who then escaped and became Bigfoot who scared everyone with his appearance which caused glass to spontaneously explode and turn into kwyjibo's balding head scaring children everywhere and kwjibo ran to Mexico with Lenny and Carl who brought drugs stuffed in a huge beer keg that was leaking so some of the drugs contaminated the beer and people still drank the beer and everyone liked it but turned blind often because of the drugs contaminating the piss flavor of Moe's beer and Bart's piss kwjibo was arrested but he escaped and punched Flanders who then started to uncontrollably barf everywhere and it smelled like roses which made everyone happy but kwjibo he bit a finger off accidentally and it tasted awful so kwjibo started to attack random ogres wildly who wanted to decapitate Kwyjibo's village so the police starting pillaging everyone until N.W.A. came but the aliens decided to leave tacos for everyone which caused smelly cars for all involved, even Cutler who got intercepted multiple times by the Bears defense who then laughed because Cutler sucks which they denied to make Cutler

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess anyway kwjibo was everywhere for miles and then something came out of the bullpen and everyone began to throw bags of popcorn at kwjibo who then escaped and became Bigfoot who scared everyone with his appearance which caused glass to spontaneously explode and turn into kwyjibo's balding head scaring children everywhere and kwjibo ran to Mexico with Lenny and Carl who brought drugs stuffed in a huge beer keg that was leaking so some of the drugs contaminated the beer and people still drank the beer and everyone liked it but turned blind often because of the drugs contaminating the piss flavor of Moe's beer and Bart's piss kwjibo was arrested but he escaped and punched Flanders who then started to uncontrollably barf everywhere and it smelled like roses which made everyone happy but kwjibo he bit a finger off accidentally and it tasted awful so kwjibo started to attack random ogres wildly who wanted to decapitate Kwyjibo's village so the police starting pillaging everyone until N.W.A. came but the aliens decided to leave tacos for everyone which caused smelly cars for all involved, even Cutler who got intercepted multiple times by the Bears defense who then laughed because Cutler sucks which they denied to make Cutler dance on the

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess anyway kwjibo was everywhere for miles and then something came out of the bullpen and everyone began to throw bags of popcorn at kwjibo who then escaped and became Bigfoot who scared everyone with his appearance which caused glass to spontaneously explode and turn into kwyjibo's balding head scaring children everywhere and kwjibo ran to Mexico with Lenny and Carl who brought drugs stuffed in a huge beer keg that was leaking so some of the drugs contaminated the beer and people still drank the beer and everyone liked it but turned blind often because of the drugs contaminating the piss flavor of Moe's beer and Bart's piss kwjibo was arrested but he escaped and punched Flanders who then started to uncontrollably barf everywhere and it smelled like roses which made everyone happy but kwjibo he bit a finger off accidentally and it tasted awful so kwjibo started to attack random ogres wildly who wanted to decapitate Kwyjibo's village so the police starting pillaging everyone until N.W.A. came but the aliens decided to leave tacos for everyone which caused smelly cars for all involved, even Cutler who got intercepted multiple times by the Bears defense who then laughed because Cutler sucks which they denied to make Cutler dance on the head of kwjibo

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess anyway kwjibo was everywhere for miles and then something came out of the bullpen and everyone began to throw bags of popcorn at kwjibo who then escaped and became Bigfoot who scared everyone with his appearance which caused glass to spontaneously explode and turn into kwyjibo's balding head scaring children everywhere and kwjibo ran to Mexico with Lenny and Carl who brought drugs stuffed in a huge beer keg that was leaking so some of the drugs contaminated the beer and people still drank the beer and everyone liked it but turned blind often because of the drugs contaminating the piss flavor of Moe's beer and Bart's piss kwjibo was arrested but he escaped and punched Flanders who then started to uncontrollably barf everywhere and it smelled like roses which made everyone happy but kwjibo he bit a finger off accidentally and it tasted awful so kwjibo started to attack random ogres wildly who wanted to decapitate Kwyjibo's village so the police starting pillaging everyone until N.W.A. came but the aliens decided to leave tacos for everyone which caused smelly cars for all involved, even Cutler who got intercepted multiple times by the Bears defense who then laughed because Cutler sucks which they denied to make Cutler dance on the head of kwjibo who was sleeping

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I was going to the game when I saw a big hairy chicago cubs pitcher who was kwyjibo who smelled like old nasty cheese that Apu sold which made everyone barf for days and then something happened that changed the world forever and everyone was calling their families about the horrible smell that filled their big butts with chocolate sauce and used condoms that gave them a very bad case of diarrhea which there was a big mess anyway kwjibo was everywhere for miles and then something came out of the bullpen and everyone began to throw bags of popcorn at kwjibo who then escaped and became Bigfoot who scared everyone with his appearance which caused glass to spontaneously explode and turn into kwyjibo's balding head scaring children everywhere and kwjibo ran to Mexico with Lenny and Carl who brought drugs stuffed in a huge beer keg that was leaking so some of the drugs contaminated the beer and people still drank the beer and everyone liked it but turned blind often because of the drugs contaminating the piss flavor of Moe's beer and Bart's piss kwjibo was arrested but he escaped and punched Flanders who then started to uncontrollably barf everywhere and it smelled like roses which made everyone happy but kwjibo he bit a finger off accidentally and it tasted awful so kwjibo started to attack random ogres wildly who wanted to decapitate Kwyjibo's village so the police starting pillaging everyone until N.W.A. came but the aliens decided to leave tacos for everyone which caused smelly cars for all involved, even Cutler who got intercepted multiple times by the Bears defense who then laughed because Cutler sucks which they denied to make Cutler dance on the head of kwjibo who was sleeping and the dancing