Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
[video=youtube_share;UZ_0yJ65Mv4]https://youtu.be/UZ_0yJ65Mv4[/video]

smilebit

Liked Posts:
If the puke get him, I'm not watching the Bears this fucking season-probably not true though but I'll wish I hadn't most likely

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If the puke get him, I'm not watching the Bears this fucking season-probably not true though but I'll wish I hadn't most likely

They're way more likely to get him than the Bears as they have more picks to trade. I don't think there's any way the Bears get him personally.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
What is the Pack's cap situation?

Seems like it would limit them in terms of Rodgers wanting to be forever the highest paid QB.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
They're way more likely to get him than the Bears as they have more picks to trade. I don't think there's any way the Bears get him personally.

I doubt OAK wants to or intends to really trade him. That said, if I was CHI I’d trade a 1st and Leonard Floyd for Mack knowing that I had to pay his monster contract and then don’t have to pay for Floyd in a year or two.

That’d give CHI some more time to find/develop a young talent at OLB.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Seems like it would limit them in terms of Rodgers wanting to be forever the highest paid QB.

They have about 4 million in cap space, so they would need to cut a bunch of players.

Also they are about to give Rodgers a record breaking contract.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
I think he is worth a first and a second.

Double digit sack guy who has never missed a game. They don't come around very often.

2 firsts is a tough price because you are giving up, between 2 players, up to 10 years of cap controlled salary.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He's not getting traded.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think he is worth a first and a second.

Double digit sack guy who has never missed a game. They don't come around very often.

2 firsts is a tough price because you are giving up, between 2 players, up to 10 years of cap controlled salary.

That was my thought.... Mack would be on the wrong side of 30 before we got to pick in the 1st round again.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
TRADE: #Steelers and #Raiders are finalizing a trade to send WR Ryan Switzer to Pittsburgh, per league source.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

They are dangling Clay Matthews & Randall Cobb along with draft picks. Sounds like they are willing to go all in this year considering AR's record breaking contract fast approaching.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
They are dangling Clay Matthews & Randall Cobb along with draft picks. Sounds like they are willing to go all in this year considering AR's record breaking contract fast approaching.
Two guys that may get cut anyway.........not sure Raiders go for that

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

baredown

Liked Posts:

Umhhh, "dangling" would be the wrong word there; "fantasizing" would be more accurate. Mathews can't play any more, Cobb can't stay healthy, and they're both earning $10M+ this year. The only person associated with the Raiders that wouldn't fall down laughing at that proposal is Al Davis...

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Where would the Raiders get the money to pay Cobb and Matthews anyways ?!?!?

Toast88

Liked Posts:
A pass-rusher in his prime who's trajectoring as a Hall of Famer is well worth two firsts. Tell me, what Hall of Famers are the Bears likely to get with their next two first rounders?

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Well it would be at the most desperately needed position we have on the team, so does that have more value to us?

Wile I would totally support a move to get Khalil Mack, I do not think it is one the Bears will make.

Draft picks are just too important in our re-build.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think that the Bears should move on this full speed ahead, if there is the opportunity. One more big time play maker on defense like him could give us the number one defense in the upcoming year. You can see how we have had several first and second round picks over the years become injury prone or just not that good. We see it here, and it is not just us, it happens to everyone. To get a proven commodity that is good to go like this takes the speculation out of next years first pick and put it right to work now. Go for it, and go hard for it.