4 things that WILL happen in the draft for the Bears.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I agree and have said the same things about Shaheen and how all the people that are calling him a bust before we've even been able to see what he can do when healthy and when he's actually being used on the field are morons. I don't know what the KID will do when he's healthy but he showed in college and even when he was actually used when he was healthy since he's been with us that he has the skills to be a good TE in this league. He just needs to stay healthy long enough to get some good game play in and play in multiple games to get himself going. My biggest worry with him is if M.Nagy. I'm worried Nagy could do with Shaheen what he did with Howard and tell Pace he doesn't fit his system and not even give the KID a real shot. If that happens then Pace could even put him on the trade block and trade him before next season even starts and then with our luck he blows up with whatever team he's traded to.
When he's healthy, he has:

1. caught some touchdowns in the redzone kinda like Kellen Davis used to
2. caught the ball and fallen down awkwardly
3. caught the ball and fallen down and gotten himself injured.

This is what we've seen him do when used "on the field"

what you saw on the field when he was in college, well, LOL:

He was playing against little nerdlings who probably work Subway now.

All this being said, I get how you think he's going to be a stud, because you think Kevin White is still going to be a stud.

Gosh

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
People love to rag on Bears TEs for some Special person reason. They did it with Greg Olson and he turned out to be one of the best TEs in the league when he was actually used. They did it with Burton last offseason then he balled out. Say what you will about Shaheen's injuries but we still don't know what we even have in the guy because he is rarely running routes and is actually targeted even less frequently. I'm going to laugh when Shaheen finally is allowed to run routes with frequency and blows up. That may end up being on another team at the current rate he's being underutilized. But make no mistake he is still an open ended story.
I could not agree any more with everything, except .....

Burton! I like what he did during the year, and I like him as a player, but ... I'm still scratching my head as far as where the heck was he against the Eagles?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
he was at anxiety camp, DUH

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I could not agree any more with everything, except .....

Burton! I like what he did during the year, and I like him as a player, but ... I'm still scratching my head as far as where the heck was he against the Eagles?
He was on the injury report

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My biggest worry with him is if M.Nagy. I'm worried Nagy could do with Shaheen what he did with Howard and tell Pace he doesn't fit his system and not even give the KID a real shot.

Seriously?

Your biggest worry about Shaheen is Matt Nagy passing some sort of unfair judgement on him? Not fit the system? This offense is literally dying for him to fit the system.

Your biggest worry about Shaheen should be the several times you used the phrase "when healthy" in your post. Everything else was complete rubbish.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Dude it was a strained groin. It's like u dont even follow the team.
Dude, I didn't know that, but I'm not surprised that your all over Burton's strained groin. Good job. I thought it was something with anxiety issues. But maybe I'm understanding it a bit more now ... :oops:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Dude, I didn't know that, but I'm not surprised that your all over Burton's strained groin. Good job. I thought it was something with anxiety issues. But maybe I'm understanding it a bit more now ... :oops:
like I said, nice setup but you're busted lol

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
like I said, nice setup but you're busted lol
I admit timing is key ... and you beat me to it that time. I do want to point out that you brought Burton's groin into the conversation.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
@dabears70 thinks a player on the Bears is good even though he has done nothing to prove that. Shocker

Actually for you and the others with reading issues i said that i have no idea what he'll do when healthy cause i'm a realist and understand that the KID hasn't actually been healthy enough and gotten in enough consistent game time to actually show what he can do when he's healthy. I do think in the very limited time he has played and was actually used that he has shown that he has enough skills to be a good TE in the NFL but without seeing enough of him there's no way to say for sure.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Actually for you and the others with reading issues i said that i have no idea what he'll do when healthy cause i'm a realist and understand that the KID hasn't actually been healthy enough and gotten in enough consistent game time to actually show what he can do when he's healthy. I do think in the very limited time he has played and was actually used that he has shown that he has enough skills to be a good TE in the NFL but without seeing enough of him there's no way to say for sure.
Did you even READ this post by @Jamais Vu ??

Your biggest worry about Shaheen is Matt Nagy passing some sort of unfair judgement on him? Not fit the system? This offense is literally dying for him to fit the system.

Your biggest worry about Shaheen should be the several times you used the phrase "when healthy" in your post. Everything else was complete rubbish.