49ers boards.

mecha

Liked Posts:
San Francisco fans in general act like cocks. I see it regularly on fb. win 5 Super Bowls though and I think you have rights to talk shit, even if your team hasn't been relevant since Terrell Owens played for it. (ok not true, there were the Harbaugh years, but in a pretty tight 3 year vacuum)

I'm on board with #2 seed not happening, so if they want to pat themselves on the back, good for them. this and the Giants games I had pegged for solid wins for the Bears, but whatever.

Major Ursa

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Utah State Aggies
I want this win and I hope they come out with more energy than the other road games. It's time to prove that the team can beat the hell out of an inferior team on the road. Still pissed about the Giants and Dolphins.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LOL at 49ers fans being all uppity yet expecting the stands to be 40% Bear fans.

Monster

Liked Posts:
The Bears should wear a red and white number 10 patch as condolence for the death of SFs 137 million dollars.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I wonder how much of the disrespect for Trubs is draft related. SF could have had him but screwed the pooch and then wasted them draft picks on guys not NFL worthy. That draft changed both teams bigtime and not in a good way for SF. Our Bears were looked at like a dysfunctional franchise with a bad GM and we came in and raped them and their highly thought of coach. It's gotta sting watching Mitch get better and better while their picks are washing out.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
It appears that they think the only guy capable of getting to the QB is Mack. I hope the DC takes the same approach and double/triples Mack all game long until they realize that Hicks, Goldman, Nichols, RRH and even Floyd are punishing their QB. Then of course they will try to put Mack one on one with a tackle, and BOOM...

Mullens has played well, and Jackson is a big part of the secondary being able to play take away. But I suspect that our pressure up front has a great deal to do with that success. We will see....

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:
Don't forget that this prediction comes from the land of fruit and nuts.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Bears obliterate this team so bad in the first half they'll rest starters. Only reason 9ers beat the Seahawks was a lot of luck.. That won't happen this game. Mullens will have several turnovers by halftime.

28-0 Bears at half

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bears have lost to meh teams on the road this year. Time to put that concern to bed and peak as the playoffs start.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Don't forget that this prediction comes from the land of fruit and nuts.

Northern California is called Granola. Filled with nothing but fruits, nuts and flakes

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The Bears have lost to meh teams on the road this year. Time to put that concern to bed and peak as the playoffs start.

This. Just think this team could have the #1 seed if not for defensive failures against Fins & Giants

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
What is the secret weapon against Trubisky?

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild

That's what I'm thinking too.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Just looked up their schedule this year. They lost twice to the Cardinals....

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
49ers need to play mistake free ball and the Bears need to really drop the ball......

The 9ers are not as talented as the Bears. If the 9ers get mismatches somehow it is because Fangio is trying to get cute with something...

The only way I see the 9ers winning is if Trubisky has a really,really bad game...