49ers boards.

msadows

Liked Posts:
49ers need to play mistake free ball and the Bears need to really drop the ball......

The 9ers are not as talented as the Bears. If the 9ers get mismatches somehow it is because Fangio is trying to get cute with something...

The only way I see the 9ers winning is if Trubisky has a really,really bad game...

Not gonna happen. San Fran is bad all around, even if they had jimmy g they’d still be a 7 win team tops.

They have 2 interceptions on the year. TWO. Lowest amount of passes defended too. Titty boy should be going for a career day against them.

The Boletarian

Liked Posts:
This. Just think this team could have the #1 seed if not for defensive failures against Fins & Giants

More like the offense screwing over the defense, did you even watch those games? Why does everyone give Howard a pass for fumbling the ball on the 1 with nothing in front of him but air against Miami, along with Burton tossing an elbow on a pick play in the end zone? The offense and Nagy handed the Giants 13 points. The defense had 6 straight possessions where they forced the Giants to either punt or turn it over, 4 of which were 3 and outs. That timeout Nagy called was the biggest mistake he's made all year.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I think Robinson tortures these guys and has a performance similar to the first Lions game. Witherspoon was having a brutal year (he just went on IR) so I can't wait to see the guy that wasn't good enough to start over him running around on Sunday.

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
I figured beating the Seahawks for the first time in a half-decade would give them confidence, but wow. Niners have an ok defense at times, but their offense sucks ass lol.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I figured beating the Seahawks in the first time in half-decade would give them confidence, but wow. Niners have an ok defense at times, but their offense sucks ass lol.

Mullens is excited for their gameplan. I'm sure there will be some trickery.

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
Mullens is excited for their gameplan. I'm sure there will be some trickery.

Lol, guy had his career game I guess beating a possible wild-card team with 1 TD and 280 yards passing. I guess I'd be pretty happy too, he thinks he's the real deal...Bears are going to quickly show Nick fucking Mullens he is not the real deal on Sunday though.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
More like the offense screwing over the defense, did you even watch those games? Why does everyone give Howard a pass for fumbling the ball on the 1 with nothing in front of him but air against Miami, along with Burton tossing an elbow on a pick play in the end zone? The offense and Nagy handed the Giants 13 points. The defense had 6 straight possessions where they forced the Giants to either punt or turn it over, 4 of which were 3 and outs. That timeout Nagy called was the biggest mistake he's made all year.

LOL @ this fucking shit!!!! There is absolutely NO WAY a defense as talented as ours should allow an 18 or 19 yard run on a 2nd and 20. No fucking way. That was 100% on the D, not Nagy calling a TO.

The Boletarian

Liked Posts:
LOL @ this fucking shit!!!! There is absolutely NO WAY a defense as talented as ours should allow an 18 or 19 yard run on a 2nd and 20. No fucking way. That was 100% on the D, not Nagy calling a TO.

If Nagy calls that timeout with more time on the clock instead of 17 seconds the Giants punt. Even with that run they're not risking the Bears getting the ball at mid field with time left in the half. If he doesn't call it at all the half is over. His hesitation cost them 3 points and gave the Giants a much needed momentum shift. After playing like absolute dogshit for the entire first half they were only down by 4 points going into halftime. Did the defense give up a 20+ yard run, sure because Vic decided to rush 3 and drop everyone else back on a prevent that backfired. Why were they in a prevent, because Nagy made a boneheaded move calling a timeout with 17 seconds left.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
San Francisco fans in general act like cocks. I see it regularly on fb. win 5 Super Bowls though and I think you have rights to talk shit, even if your team hasn't been relevant since Terrell Owens played for it. (ok not true, there were the Harbaugh years, but in a pretty tight 3 year vacuum)

I'm on board with #2 seed not happening, so if they want to pat themselves on the back, good for them. this and the Giants games I had pegged for solid wins for the Bears, but whatever.

facebook is always a great barometer for groups of people.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Lol, guy had his career game I guess beating a possible wild-card team with 1 TD and 280 yards passing. I guess I'd be pretty happy too, he thinks he's the real deal...Bears are going to quickly show Nick fucking Mullens he is not the real deal on Sunday though.

I'd be happy if I were Mullens too. At the very least, he's proving to be an excellent and very capable backup.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Another meaningless December game...except this year it's for good reason.

All I've heard about the 49ers this season is that Richard Sherman supposedly plays for them, they have a decent rookie TE, and Mullins had a good 1st performance, but haven't heard anything else...

Nothing exciting about this matchup...could be another half-as performance, like the Giants and Dolphins. where we play like s***, don't care and still almost win

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
The 49ers have one of the top TEs in the NFL in Kittle. The Bears really just need to double team him to take him out of the game. There is no reason for the Bears not to score 30+ points in this game and I think they will.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
How is it possible to only have two interceptions as a team after fourteen games? That has to be some sort of record.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
The 49ers have one of the top TEs in the NFL in Kittle. The Bears really just need to double team him to take him out of the game. There is no reason for the Bears not to score 30+ points in this game and I think they will.

Kittle is a hell of a blocker, I would not be surprised if ol Shanny thinks he can use Kittle as a diversion to confuse some of the Bears coverages then keep in protection against Mack.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Kittle is a hell of a blocker, I would not be surprised if ol Shanny thinks he can use Kittle as a diversion to confuse some of the Bears coverages then keep in protection against Mack.

Keeping your biggest offensive threat in to block is a win for the Bears....

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Keeping your biggest offensive threat in to block is a win for the Bears....

Well here's the problem if you're Shanahan. Nick Mullens is likely not going to pick apart the zone before the Bears pass rush arrives and Roquan Smith is not longer playing like a rookie so he's gonna be lurking. If Shanahan thinks he can at least slow down, if not stifle, the best football player in the world by keeping Kittle in he'll do that. I wish the 49ers the best of luck trying to run on the Bears.

Bear Nation

Liked Posts:
I thought it was supposed to rain in San Fran this weekend? If the forecast changed, disregard my message.

The winds changed and it looks like the rain won’t be rolling in until Monday now. I’m glad since I’ll be at the game and no longer have to worry about getting soaked.

mecha

Liked Posts:
The winds changed and it looks like the rain won’t be rolling in until Monday now. I’m glad since I’ll be at the game and no longer have to worry about getting soaked.

rain isn't "Bear weather" anyway. if anything, that's their kryptonite. well, that and sun. (that's irony right?)

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
rain isn't "Bear weather" anyway. if anything, that's their kryptonite. well, that and sun. (that's irony right?)

Overcast and 60 is their ideal "bear weather"