Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
They/re worse in person.

Funny, but I've been to games all over this country. The nicest opposing fans? Packers, Rams, Colts. Heck, even Giants fans were decent.

The absolute fucking worst? Oakland, San fran, San Diego (chargers). Intersting they're all California teams...

Although Lions fans are fuck bags as well.

I live in Lions' territory and boy are you correct. They're pretty arrogant considering who they root for.....

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
They/re worse in person.

Funny, but I've been to games all over this country. The nicest opposing fans? Packers, Rams, Colts. Heck, even Giants fans were decent.

The absolute fucking worst? Oakland, San fran, San Diego (chargers). Intersting they're all California teams...

Californians are the fucking worst, no doubt about that. The IQ of the black hole is probably single digits. Raiders fans are a bunch of try-hard (to be badass) fucktards.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I live in Lions' territory and boy are you correct. They're pretty arrogant considering who they root for.....

NcNooget has gone completely silent on this season. Still laughing at when he said Patricia and the GM fixed the running game by signing Blount and drafting an OG. And then there was that pointless "divisonal record bet" that he was trying to get someone to bite on.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
They/re worse in person.

It is scientifically proven that California ppl h8 midwest #grit

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The winds changed and it looks like the rain won’t be rolling in until Monday now. I’m glad since I’ll be at the game and no longer have to worry about getting soaked.

Same here
Section 222 Row 1 Seats 5 & 6

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Section 111, Row 28, Seats 8-11 (Bears’ Side). Taking the train in from the South San Jose Station.

Drivin in from the East Bay with the wife and meeting my niece and her three daughters and a Bud and his girlfriend after parking

Bear Nation

Liked Posts:
Drivin in from the East Bay with the wife and meeting my niece and her three daughters and a Bud and his girlfriend after parking

Nice. I’m taking my 13 year old daughter to her first game and my brother and his son. My confused kid will be sporting a 49ers shirt with a Bears shirt underneath and my brother and nephew with be wearing their Packers gear. I’ll have my Trubisky jersey on so we should make for an interesting bunch. Have a blast and Bear Down.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nice. I’m taking my 13 year old daughter to her first game and my brother and his son. My confused kid will be sporting a 49ers shirt with a Bears shirt underneath and my brother and nephew with be wearing their Packers gear. I’ll have my Trubisky jersey on so we should make for an interesting bunch. Have a blast and Bear Down.

Enjoy the game...I get out there a couple times a year but I have never been to Levi's Stadium.......make sure to stop by the In and Out near Mission College.

Bear Nation

Liked Posts:
Enjoy the game...I get out there a couple times a year but I have never been to Levi's Stadium.......make sure to stop by the In and Out near Mission College.

The stadium is state of the art with all the latest and greatest bells and whistles you’d expect from a new stadium. I enjoy the ability to order concessions from your seat on the stadium app and the variety of food/beverage that’s offered. We have In N Outs all over here in CA....definitely one of my favorite go to spots.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Win or lose the only thing that TRULY matters about this game is health.

Also, this is definitely the type of game the Bears can lose but it won’t mean shit.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
The stadium is state of the art with all the latest and greatest bells and whistles you’d expect from a new stadium. I enjoy the ability to order concessions from your seat on the stadium app and the variety of food/beverage that’s offered. We have In N Outs all over here in CA....definitely one of my favorite go to spots.

We are supposed to get In and Outs here in Colorado in 2020...about 20 locations to start. Looking forward to it.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Win or lose the only thing that TRULY matters about this game is health.

Also, this is definitely the type of game the Bears can lose but it won’t mean shit.

This. Even after that shitshow that was the Giants game, I told my buddy only thing that matters is we left the game healthy.

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
I like your confidence, just put a bill down on the bears to cover.

I think the Niners will hang a bit, but eventually Bears will pull away with their defense making plays.

Monster

Liked Posts:
They’ve been playing people tough lately. No gimmy game for sure.