49ers boards.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
The hate that Trubisky gets around the league from talking heads to fans is interesting.....not sure why....

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Trubisky extended plays and took what they gave him underneath...he had a very good day and moved the ball down the field...he had his mistake or two but overall did very well. He occasionally ties to do a little much but he will get better with experience.

He averaged 8.48 yards per attempt.....that is damn good against a defense that is trying to take away the deep ball....

He had nowhere near the pocket presence he had against gb. More up and down. Maybe nagy was being conservative but looked like they were toning down Mitchell running a Maserati offense.

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:
The hate that Trubisky gets around the league from talking heads to fans is interesting.....not sure why....

Who knows? It seems like he gets very little benefit of the doubt though, that’s for sure.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
He had nowhere near the pocket presence he had against gb. More up and down. Maybe nagy was being conservative but looked like they were toning down Mitchell running a Maserati offense.

I thought the 9ers did a pretty good job of taking his running lanes away

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Who knows? It seems like he gets very little benefit of the doubt though, that’s for sure.

Its an American past time to hate the bears and their QB you don’t you know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:

I remember in 2004 how everyone trashed Roethlisberger for being a game manager on an elite defense that went 15-1. No one does that anymore...

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

He damn sure extended some plays scrambling though....

I think the 9ers did a better job on defense than the Packers....Mitch, however, was very efficient and took what the defense gave him...

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Its an American past time to hate the bears and their QB you don’t you know?

If the Bears were a middling team, people would think of Trubisky as a good young QB that is improving. Since the Bears are a playoff team, they see the defense and see him as the weak link.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
If the Bears were a middling team, people would think of Trubisky as a good young QB that is improving. Since the Bears are a playoff team, they see the defense and see him as the weak link.

Acquiring Mack put so much pressure on Mitch to perform this season (which he has) but was absolutely necessary for this team.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
How many mock drafts has FriscoCity made?

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
from the 49ers board...

I've never seen a worst starting QB than Trubisky

Trubisky is trash.

Clutch throw from Mitch.

ed7087512ee650ae63b6a82c0eb88aff.gif

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Agreed. It’s a weird narrative

Message boards weren’t a thing back then, but ALL the way up to his record breaking SB win, Steve Young used to get the same type of hate.

I used to think it was because he was a Mormon, who was the spitting image of his Great Great Great Grandfather, Brigham Young.

Wait, is Mitch Mormon?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

swz01

Liked Posts:
Whether or not the 49ers would have taken Trubisky, they really screwed up not taking a QB that year. I don't understand the hate on Trubisky either, Trubisky hasn't been a primary reason for any loss the Bears have had this year. It's been a really bad play or two on defense or special teams in every loss this year.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Just imagine how salty you would be if you were a 9ers fan and you watched your franchise pass on Watson, trubisky, or Mahomes to draft Solomon fucking Thomas. Lmao.

So fucking bad.

Milton Waddams

Liked Posts:
It doesn't help that MT hasn't played awesome in the primetime games. vs MIN last year. @ GB, vs SEA, vs MIN, vs LAR this year. I think people really form an opinion off primetime games b/c that's when almost everyone who watches random games watches. Your average 12 pm/3 pm game, only fans of the two teams are watching. At night, it's a much bigger audience. If he'd had his TB game on SNF, I think people would've gotten off his jock a little. But he's only played okay in those nationally televised night games.

If he has a great game or goes on a run during the playoffs, people will get on board too.

Milton Waddams

Liked Posts:
Just imagine how salty you would be if you were a 9ers fan and you watched your franchise pass on Watson, trubisky, or Mahomes to draft Solomon fucking Thomas. Lmao.

So fucking bad.

And then have to play Jimmy Chitwood $30 million/year.