5-4

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ok we lost again its ok boyos we are still 5-4 and can easily turn this baby around

Sure they only scored 17 points and foles yet again looked like a turd wagon but we got this

Go bears!
6-4 coming up mfs we are gonna be ok

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears averaged 16 points a game with foles

17 today. Arrow pointing up and looking good boys!
I think its gonna be ok after today its established this is foles team we got nowhere ta go but up from here!

msadows

Liked Posts:
Would be nice if we could put mitch in to finish the season since it's looking like foles isn't worth shit. Might as well see what a younger guy can do.

But wait, we ruined that chance because nagy wanted to get cute.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Would be nice if we could put mitch in to finish the season since it's looking like foles isn't worth shit. Might as well see what a younger guy can do.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

See what he can do? Da fuq?

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
They can still make the playoffs!
Sure we taken some licks rn mfs but we gone be ok

msadows

Liked Posts:
We saw. It was shit too. And he's injured now.

Yes, but he's still 26. He has a much likelier chance of improving his play than nick fucking foles does. Either way this is a shit show, might as well see what the guy you drafted can do again before you cut ties.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ok ok everyone lets just take a moment and breathe....deep breathes...ok lets get over the loss and look forward too next weeks victory 6-4 comin up babays!

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
Yes, but he's still 26. He has a much likelier chance of improving his play than nick fucking foles does. Either way this is a shit show, might as well see what the guy you drafted can do again before you cut ties.
secretly mitch is fuckin loving this...if i were him i'd milk my injury to stay off the field...just get a new start with a new coach...nagy is not going to put him in any kind of position to be successful...mitch has won despite nagy

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:

NFL Network’s Mike Garafolo reported while Trubisky is undergoing further testing, there may be “significant structural issues” with the quarterback’s throwing shoulder.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
The reality is, Pace failed this offense. He never aggressively addressed the Oline. Nagy is the worst offense coach in football. It won’t matter if it’s Mitch or Foles. The front offense failed this team and wasted yet another good defense.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ok ok everyone lets just take a moment and breathe....deep breathes...ok lets get over the loss and look forward too next weeks victory 6-4 comin up babays!

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is supposed to be the positive side mfs yall bringing me down rn

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
secretly mitch is fuckin loving this...if i were him i'd milk my injury to stay off the field...just get a new start with a new coach...nagy is not going to put him in any kind of position to be successful...mitch has won despite nagy
Mitch probably cries himself to sleep.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
@everyone lets hear some positives from todays game
Raquan looked really good i think he is having a great season