5-4

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
Ok we lost again its ok boyos we are still 5-4 and can easily turn this baby around

Sure they only scored 17 points and foles yet again looked like a turd wagon but we got this

Go bears!
6-4 coming up mfs we are gonna be ok

The Bears have a crappy Vikings team at home next Monday night - Should put them at 6-4.

Losing this game, OTH, would be bad. very bad.

Bad enough to disturb the slumber at Halas Hall? Maybe enough to make them roll over and hit the snooze button at least.....

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ok boyos now that we have all had time ta calm down a bit

Bears will be 6-4 this weekend!
Whose with me!
Go bears!!!!

Montucky

Liked Posts:
No doubt these Bears defenders love playing against Kirk Cousins but I dont think we see any improvement on the offensive side of the ball.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
If we lose to the Vikings fuck it, give the keys back to Mitch and let him do donuts in the middle of soldier field for all I care.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If we lose to the Vikings fuck it, give the keys back to Mitch and let him do donuts in the middle of soldier field for all I care.
I'm going on record and saying that that's going to happen. They get a bye week after the Vikings, so Mitch gets two weeks to prepare for the Pack and then the softer backend of the schedule.

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
If Mitch was smart, he'd shut himself down the rest of the season. At this point, some other team may look at the continued dumpster fire our offense is with Foles under center and actually think that Nagy was the problem and not Mitch and may throw another contract at him somewhere. The Bears are likely going to ride Foles down with the sinking ship the rest of this season and we sadly all get front row seats to watch the remains of what was a formidable defense go up in smoke under this crappy front office and coaching staff.