5-4

Pennwalt

Liked Posts:
The Bears were tired of being called the worst 5 and 1 team. They would rather be called the best 5 and 11 team and are on pace (no pun intended) to claim the title!!!!!!!!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Im sure he does with his millions prolly whipes his tears away with 100s while he lols at haters on ccs
Guess what? If Mitch is reading "the haters on CCS" he indeed is crying himself to sleep. Confident people don't care about what others are saying. Mitch turns off the TVs. Earmuffs and blinders, remember?

You're delusional if you don't think Mitch would rather be behind that awful OL, trying to prove himself better than Foles and prove Nagy wrong, than sitting on a bench.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Guess what? If Mitch is reading "the haters on CCS" he indeed is crying himself to sleep. Confident people don't care about what others are saying. Mitch turns off the TVs. Earmuffs and blinders, remember?

You're delusional if you don't think Mitch would rather be behind that awful OL, trying to prove himself better than Foles and prove Nagy wrong, than sitting on a bench.
Quit it this is the positive thread we got 700 other threads too fight over mitch and foles

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can the bears turn this season around?

I think yes and they will win next week and prove it

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Mitch doesn't care - what is it now, 7, 8 games remaining as a Bear and then he gets to be someone else's bonus/problem.

Dude is about to become another teams fixer upper.
Wouldn't be surprised to see him get a couple shots because OCs in this league always think they're going to fix a talented QB.

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
This offense is so bad, we don't have to tank. 6-10 is written all over this team. Maybe we can get some picks for the talented yet aging players we have on defense in the offseason and scrap this whole thing. It brings me no joy to watch this team anymore. Need to address the OL issue by drafting and/or signing at least 3 OL , need a play maker on offense, need a new head coach and GM.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Look guys i know shits tuff rn but we can get through this

The bears are 5-4 we expected this part of the shedule ta be ruff and it has
I honestly think they pull out a W next week and we will be 6-4

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Let's see what mitch can do!

Like we haven't seen that already

:jonesy:

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gonna be 6-4
Will we still feel the same way?

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
Look we can still finish 9-7/10-6 making playoffs with 7 teams and it won’t matter...this team is just too terrible on offense. I’m hoping making playoffs doesn’t give pace/Nagy more time here...

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
@everyone lets hear some positives from todays game
Raquan looked really good i think he is having a great season
The new return guy has a great head of hair. It was so much hair!

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Look we can still finish 9-7/10-6 making playoffs with 7 teams and it won’t matter...this team is just too terrible on offense. I’m hoping making playoffs doesn’t give pace/Nagy more time here...
All we gotta do is get in the dance
And anything can happen from there bro

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
This offense is so bad, we don't have to tank. 6-10 is written all over this team. Maybe we can get some picks for the talented yet aging players we have on defense in the offseason and scrap this whole thing. It brings me no joy to watch this team anymore. Need to address the OL issue by drafting and/or signing at least 3 OL , need a play maker on offense, need a new head coach and GM.
So your saying we wont be making the playoffs?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Wouldn't be surprised to see him get a couple shots because OCs in this league always think they're going to fix a talented QB.
And if one does you will be pissed at Mitch for sucking as a Bear rather than their failure to develop him.