dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
So most of us had the WR's right with AR12, Gabriel, A.Miller, K.White,J.Bellamy (my boy) and J.Wims.

I love that we kept both D.Brown and Braunk and think we're gonna be using TE's a lot as we saw in the preseason.

Love that Coward made it after making the transition from d-line, Grasu obviously has more talent then anyone on this board thinks cause these coaches and GM's all keep on keeping him and if anyone has anything to say about that then talk to one of the best o-line coaches in the country (H.Heistand) cause he kept him.

Surprised we only kept 3 RB's

A.Lynch gets his chance

K.Toliver get his chance

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Only 5 defensive linemen with no obvious backup nose tackle. Hmmmm. Hopefully John Jenkins can make it to the ps.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
7 rookies, that's good.

5 TE and 6 WR, not sure about that. 2 of those 6 WR are Bellamy and White, so basically 4 WR.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
Surprised Toliver made it. Guess they see some potential there.

Washington

Liked Posts:
Only 5 defensive linemen with no obvious backup nose tackle. Hmmmm. Hopefully John Jenkins can make it to the ps.

I am surprised by that too. Hicks played way too many snaps last year and Goldman should not play as many either. I wonder if they plan to sign someone else who was cut and then maybe they can finally get rid of Grasu.

dawags

Liked Posts:

They cut Jenkins last year at the final cuts and then re-signed him week 2. Think it might be a case of not having to guarantee a vested players full year contract if he's not on the original 53 man roster and they probably don't value back-up NTs very highly.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
They cut Jenkins last year at the final cuts and then re-signed him week 2. Think it might be a case of not having to guarantee a vested players full year contract if he's not on the original 53 man roster and they probably don't value back-up NTs very highly.
Vic actually plays a lot of 4 down linemen that looks a lot like a 4-3.

greg23

Liked Posts:
So once mack reports what happens:

Grasu traded or released
Cooper released
Shaheen on ir with designation to return

I'd think grasu has to go but who knows

Also....wouldnt be surprised if one of the olb (fitts/irving) or te when all 5 healthy is eventually let go to try and slide to ps for another dl (Jenkins)

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
When global nuclear war destroys the planet, only three things survive.

Keith Richards
Cockroaches
Hroniss Grasu

Keith Richards will still start at Guard over Grasu

dennehy

Liked Posts:

He's been in the league too long for the PS, unless they changed the rule.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I am surprised by that too. Hicks played way too many snaps last year and Goldman should not play as many either. I wonder if they plan to sign someone else who was cut and then maybe they can finally get rid of Grasu.

Ya gotta think they have an eye on the waiver wire for sure. Pace never sleeps and there will still be moves made.