53ish roster fron Sun-Times

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Any chance the staff thinks Coward can sub in the D line in a pinch? Pseudo 2 way player?

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think they stash Nick Williams on the practice squad and have John Jenkins back after vet guarantees.

Roster positioning vs Green Bay probably has a lot to do with DL composition at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Washington

Liked Posts:
I think they stash Nick Williams on the practice squad and have John Jenkins back after vet guarantees.

Roster positioning vs Green Bay probably has a lot to do with DL composition at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope you are right. I like how Williams played in the pre-season.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Grasu obviously has more talent then anyone on this board thinks cause these coaches and GM's all keep on keeping him and if anyone has anything to say about that then talk to one of the best o-line coaches in the country (H.Heistand) cause he kept him.

He doesn't obviously have more talent. He could just suck but be the best we have from a depth perspective. Or the Bears could just be making a mistake given they are human.

This circular logic that just because the Bears kept must mean he is good or talented is why people make fun of you regarding being an extreme homer.