A poor man's Andy Reid and a poor man's Alex Smith

BuddyRyan

BANNED
Liked Posts:
.....I am afraid that that is going to describe our current coach/qb combo. :yep::(

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
question is, who's alt account is this?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
More like a homeless man's Reid and Smith.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It has been 1 game.

You were not perfect the first time you rode the short bus to school.

Nagy and Trubs probably didn't even bother to get on the bus. Too afraid they would miss it so they just stayed at home.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Novak is more creative than this though

Doesn't Novak do all the old school Bears troll names? Dick Jaron, Ditka etc.

It could be one of Gus's alt account though.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Andy Reid is a great coach but he hasn’t led his teams to the promise land. In fact, there’s a lot of KC fans who are done with him. They just traded Alex smith for a raw rookie. Most bears fans would want to burn everything at the stake if that was our situation. Maybe let’s see how this team does over 1 season as opposed to 1 game before letting the estrogen take over.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Lol, if Mahommes is raw then by god what is Trubs. 4 TDs by Mahommes yesterday.

Nicker

Liked Posts:
Big difference is Mahomes is in his second year in the system, and the entire team has played in the system for years. I’m not saying Mahomes won’t be better, but I wouldn’t make any judgements off the first game of this season.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
.....I am afraid that that is going to describe our current coach/qb combo. :yep::(
I wish Trubisky was half the QB Smith has become. And I wish Nagy had a fraction of the genius all the overzealous homers thought he did.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:

Trubs is raw too. But Jesus Christ it’s one game....how many young QBs balled out in 1 game and became bench fodder? Not to mention, they had a stud in smith who they traded. The bears moved on from mike Glennon lol....Mahomes better be the real deal or else they’re going to look really dumb trading 1st round picks when they already had a very good QB in place.

BuddyRyan

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Nagy and Trubs probably didn't even bother to get on the bus. Too afraid they would miss it so they just stayed at home.

LOL okay i gotta admit THIS was funny. Take notes WindyCityRetard...THIS is how you troll^^^

BuddyRyan

BANNED
Liked Posts:
just LOL at calling Alex Smith a "STUD" or at saying u would be happy if Trubisky turned out to be HALF AS GOOD AS SMITH.

Smith is a slightly above average journeyman NFL QB who two teams have given up on already in search of someone better. If Trubisky's ceiling is "half as good as Alex Smith" God Help Us All.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Context is everything. Nagy liked Mitch more than Mahomes. Mahomes sat for an entire year and learned the offense. Mitch has had one training camp and pre season. All of Mahome’s weapons have been in that offense more than ours have. Did Mahomes look great and Mitch look like shit? Absolutely. But give him time. Y’all seem to forget that Nagy was the one who was primarily tasked with developing Mahomes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
just LOL at calling Alex Smith a "STUD" or at saying u would be happy if Trubisky turned out to be HALF AS GOOD AS SMITH.

Smith is a slightly above average journeyman NFL QB who two teams have given up on already in search of someone better. If Trubisky's ceiling is "half as good as Alex Smith" God Help Us All.

I think the chiefs wanted to get younger at the position and not have to suck while they wait to find their next QB. They didn’t “give up” on him the season after he made a pro bowl. Smart move by the chiefs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

Best stats in the NFL on deep passes last year. Maintained a passer rating well over 90 for last 7 years straight and opened this season with a huge game for his new team. Do you know a single thing about anything concerning football?