A poor man's Andy Reid and a poor man's Alex Smith

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Best stats in the NFL on deep passes last year. Maintained a passer rating well over 90 for last 7 years straight and opened this season with a huge game for his new team. Do you know a single thing about anything concerning football?

Nope he doesn’t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Best stats in the NFL on deep passes last year. Maintained a passer rating well over 90 for last 7 years straight and opened this season with a huge game for his new team. Do you know a single thing about anything concerning football?

Speaking of 7 years, it also took the dude 7 years to break even on career TD/INT ratio. You would have been whining incessantly if he had been drafted by the Bears and begged for him to be cut after year 1 (more or less years 2-6).

BuddyRyan

BANNED
Liked Posts:

lol fuuuuck you cuntface. yet in spite of all of that talent, both the 49ers and the Chiefs showed him the door in favour of Colin Kaepernick and Patrick Mahomes. IN SPITE of ALL THAT TALENT, he has a career passer rating of 87.4. IN SPIT OF ALL OF THAT TALENT, 3 Pro Bowl selections in a 13 year NFL career. Like I said, cuntface, a slightly above average NFL QB. JEsus Christ, Jay Cutler's career passer rating was 85.3. Like I said, calling Alex Smith a "STUD NFL QB" is every bit as Special person as every single one of your other Special person autistic posts.

So do YOU know a single thing about anything concerning football, or is your line area of expertise licking your mothe's clit after she gets done banging Paco? Tasting his mexican cum gets ya off, doesn't it cuntface? u can be honest and tell daddy..I will keep your secret for you, lol. I can see you like gladiators. Is that what daddy used to make you dress up as when he raped you back when you were a little boy? He used to make your bed sheets all bloody, didn;t it?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Speaking of 7 years, it also took the dude 7 years to break even on career TD/INT ratio. You would have been whining incessantly if he had been drafted by the Bears and begged for him to be cut after year 1 (more or less years 2-6).

This just proves the environment has a lot to do with QB production. We finally have an environment to develop our QB now all we need is time. Nagy is a QB guru, we have weapons, and a strong defense and run game. All we need is time. Rome wasn’t built in a day and Smith didn’t become a pro bowler in one off season

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
lol fuuuuck you cuntface. yet in spite of all of that talent, both the 49ers and the Chiefs showed him the door in favour of Colin Kaepernick and Patrick Mahomes. IN SPITE of ALL THAT TALENT, he has a career passer rating of 87.4. IN SPIT OF ALL OF THAT TALENT, 3 Pro Bowl selections in a 13 year NFL career. Like I said, cuntface, a slightly above average NFL QB. JEsus Christ, Jay Cutler's career passer rating was 85.3. Like I said, calling Alex Smith a "STUD NFL QB" is every bit as Special person as every single one of your other Special person autistic posts.

So do YOU know a single thing about anything concerning football, or is your line area of expertise licking your mothe's clit after she gets done banging Paco? Tasting his mexican cum gets ya off, doesn't it cuntface? u can be honest and tell daddy..I will keep your secret for you, lol. I can see you like gladiators. Is that what daddy used to make you dress up as when he raped you back when you were a little boy? He used to make your bed sheets all bloody, didn;t it?

Such an articulate and well thought out argument. Truly amazing and thought provoking.

BuddyRyan

BANNED
Liked Posts:
shut the fuck up Special person. go back to lapping up the Spartan's cum off of the floor and let the adults talk football.

BuddyRyan

BANNED
Liked Posts:
agreed. the first paragraph was quite articulate and well-thought out. (you forgot the hyphen, GENIUS).

the second paragraph was putting your Special person ass in its proper place. come on let's play some more.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
shut the fuck up Special person. go back to lapping up the Spartan's cum off of the floor and let the adults talk football.

Who let this kid out of time out

BuddyRyan

BANNED
Liked Posts:
why don't you give me your full name and home address. if you don't want to post that info on here, just PM me with the info. :) then we can play.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

*Taco

Are you from Newfoundland?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It has been 1 game.

You were not perfect the first time you rode the short bus to school.

I forced myself to rewatch the last 1/2 of the 4th quarter and trubs wasn't nearly as bad as it felt at the time. He screwed the pooch on a couple throws and it looked a bit much for him but he sure wasn't the only one fucking up out there. Hated the last throw and it put an exclamation point on the drive but much of that drive was the entire O not being coordinated and Robinson running out of gas. 2 outside one on ones that looked much worse than they were with AR giving up on one and getting rubbed as he turned up on the other. A drop by Miller, Trubs throwing an in when Burton broke out (likely Mitch's error) a bad snap and then Leno impersonating a matador. That's not to say Mitch wasn't at fault, he's the guy that needs to stay on task and rally the troops, but it wasn't as bad as it felt at the time and fit into the category of growing pains. No guarantee Mitch will grow from it but the sky isn't falling. Mitch didn't look like a guy that doesn't have it. He looked like a guy that doesn't have it yet. Doesn't mean he ever will. It clearly hasn't slowed down for him and this O won't help him with that. Young guys with talent tend to do better in simpler systems.

D sucked late but I understand why, they were tired and you only hold Rodgers down for so long. Maybe some fresh legs and more pressure from the line would have helped. Not sure Fangio made the best choices. Nagy's 2nd 1/2 play calling was atrocious. He had zero answers once GB changed their D. He also gets some time to come to terms with his new responsibilities but for me, getting out coached like that was the most disappointing aspect of the game.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Completely different situation back then but, really, you have no point to make here cause I merely said I wish Trubisky was half the QB Smith has become. So what about that statement makes you think back 13 years ago? Might help you to know he had injuries early on and started only 7 games in 2 of his first 4 years and missed his entire 4th year with a shoulder injury. In seasons which he started 10 or more games, he never had fewer TDs than INTs.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I wish Trubisky was half the QB Smith has become. And I wish Nagy had a fraction of the genius all the overzealous homers thought he did.

Mitch is doing a lot better than Smith did at this point in their careers. In the 1st 13 games he played in, Smith had 13 INTs, 4 TDs and about a 50 rating. In his 3rd year starting, he played about 1/2 season before being benched with a 57 rating. Must have been before he visited Sparta. The 1st year he had a good one and a better than 3/2 TD /INT ratio was his 7th season. You may want to wait that long by I sure ain't.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
why don't you give me your full name and home address. if you don't want to post that info on here, just PM me with the info. :) then we can play.

Xcv3pf3.gif

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

Don't be mad at me, bitch. I just pointed out how stupid you are. Your posts are just full of stupid though so why not stop posting?