A poor man's Andy Reid and a poor man's Alex Smith

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Trubs is raw too. But Jesus Christ it’s one game....how many young QBs balled out in 1 game and became bench fodder? Not to mention, they had a stud in smith who they traded. The bears moved on from mike Glennon lol....Mahomes better be the real deal or else they’re going to look really dumb trading 1st round picks when they already had a very good QB in place.

So you talking about how KC fans upset he traded Smith but when I point out he had a great game, all of a sudden, it's one game? By your own logic shouldn't those KC fans wait to see how Mahommes turns out and if so then what was the point in bringing them up?

Big difference is Mahomes is in his second year in the system, and the entire team has played in the system for years. I’m not saying Mahomes won’t be better, but I wouldn’t make any judgements off the first game of this season.

2nd year or not the point was the poster was talking about KC fans being mad they got rid of Smith and not sure why when Mahommes had a great game.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
So you talking about how KC fans upset he traded Smith but when I point out he had a great game, all of a sudden, it's one game? By your own logic shouldn't those KC fans wait to see how Mahommes turns out and if so then what was the point in bringing them up?

2nd year or not the point was the poster was talking about KC fans being mad they got rid of Smith and not sure why when Mahommes had a great game.

Everyone freaks out all the time when young QBs have good games or bad games. The fact is, every QB is going to have bad games. I mean, 2 very good ones had some seriously shit nights tonight.

Mitch shit his pants when push came to shove in Green Bay. The fact is, he never should have been put in this position in the first place. He didn't throw any INTs, he didn't make huge mistakes, he just didn't get it done. He played like Tyrod Taylor, if you ask me. We want his ceiling to be higher than that. But he needs help. Matt Nagy needs to help him. Handing the ball off more to Jordan Howard surely would have done that. Not having designed plays to go to Dion Sims on 3rd and 1 would have helped that. Lol. Just so many things to improve upon for everyone.

Zerovoltz

Liked Posts:
.....Are you all realy naive enough to beleive that Nagy "wanted Trubisky over Mahomes?" ...LOL..he was interviewing for a job where Trubisky is the QB no matter how much he liked or disliked him...

2nd.....This isn't a difficult mystery to figure out....The Chiefs traded up for Mahomes, they had him for a year in their QB room, at practice, in preseason and one meaningless regular season game....they traded away a QB under contract for another year, who had led the NFL in "passer rating" (a crappy stat by the way) and was a good community and locker room guy.....THEY KNOW WHAT THEY HAVE. Mahomes isn't "Raw"....and he isn't just some guy they are rolling the dice on and hoping it comes out ok....they KNOW what they have. If you watch the Chiefs game from yestarday....you see a QB who is scanning the field, making quick can correct reads. Throws accuratley from ANY platform....They know what they have..they knew it when they TRADED UP 17 spots to go get him...and if there was any doubt....they traded away a pretty decent NFL QB to make room for HIM.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
.....Are you all realy naive enough to beleive that Nagy "wanted Trubisky over Mahomes?" ...LOL..he was interviewing for a job where Trubisky is the QB no matter how much he liked or disliked him...

2nd.....This isn't a difficult mystery to figure out....The Chiefs traded up for Mahomes, they had him for a year in their QB room, at practice, in preseason and one meaningless regular season game....they traded away a QB under contract for another year, who had led the NFL in "passer rating" (a crappy stat by the way) and was a good community and locker room guy.....THEY KNOW WHAT THEY HAVE. Mahomes isn't "Raw"....and he isn't just some guy they are rolling the dice on and hoping it comes out ok....they KNOW what they have. If you watch the Chiefs game from yestarday....you see a QB who is scanning the field, making quick can correct reads. Throws accuratley from ANY platform....They know what they have..they knew it when they TRADED UP 17 spots to go get him...and if there was any doubt....they traded away a pretty decent NFL QB to make room for HIM.

LOL this is some extreme meatball shit right here. :lmao:

Every team in the history of the NFL that drafted a QB at the top of the draft “KNEW WHAT THEY HAD”.