Aaron’s Back

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Erin Rodger's is still a great QB and that week one defeat last year was almost as soul crushing as the playoff double-doink.

I do expect us to win the game, but like Botfly, I'll talk shit about Erin after the game...lol.

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:
This guy is all over the place, last week he was pushing a Trey Burton conspiracy theory, he's just a goof.

Uhhh....it's the complete opposite situation. Rodgers played in the regular season through injury. Trey Burton has been held out due to injury. It just seems haphazard to you because as things become more complex, then the brain has to work a little harder. Abstract thought has it's costs.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Uhhh....it's the complete opposite situation. Rodgers played in the regular season through injury. Trey Burton has been held out due to injury. It just seems haphazard to you because as things become more complex, then the brain has to work a little harder. Abstract thought has it's costs.
Seriously. As you are a packer fan it would behoove you to at least try to be honest and knowledgeable about your team. You said he had a broken leg. You were wrong. Just man up and admit it. YOU WERE WRONG

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:
With Kwit on the field. Do you honestly think that he would have had those yards and TDs with Smith on the field instead of Kwit?

I don't think it's relevant. You can dissect any part of the game and come up with "if" "then" statements. Point is, Rodgers found their weakness and carved them up.

If you want to engage in a discussion on Packer's weaknesses, I am all in! You think the Bears have a tight end problem? Their 2nd and 3rd wide receivers...let's just say, Tanner Gentry would be in the discussion for #2. Rashon Gary looks like guy who didn't produce in college. Their Bears 2nd stringers at ILB would be pushing for starting positions if they were on the Packers. Their 2nd round pick offensive guard is still trying to break into the starting lineup. And their 2 new safeties are going to have shoulder injuries by years end because the middle of their defensive line is sooo soft, that they are going to be eating RBs all year long.

Aaron Rodgers is not a weakness.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I don't think it's relevant. You can dissect any part of the game and come up with "if" "then" statements. Point is, Rodgers found their weakness and carved them up.

If you want to engage in a discussion on Packer's weaknesses, I am all in! You think the Bears have a tight end problem? Their 2nd and 3rd wide receivers...let's just say, Tanner Gentry would be in the discussion for #2. Rashon Gary looks like guy who didn't produce in college. Their Bears 2nd stringers at ILB would be pushing for starting positions if they were on the Packers. Their 2nd round pick offensive guard is still trying to break into the starting lineup. And their 2 new safeties are going to have shoulder injuries by years end because the middle of their defensive line is sooo soft, that they are going to be eating RBs all year long.

Just admit you are wrong

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:
Seriously. As you are a packer fan it would behoove you to at least try to be honest and knowledgeable about your team. You said he had a broken leg. You were wrong. Just man up and admit it. YOU WERE WRONG

He had a tibial plateau fracture. One can play through them, but it is risky. And it is painful. He stepped up for his team no doubt. And as a Bears fan, I respect the guy.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
He had a tibial plateau fracture. One can play through them, but it is risky. And it is painful. He stepped up for his team no doubt. And as a Bears fan, I respect the guy.

Just admit you were wrong and you tried to make it seem like he played with a broken leg. He had a fucking bruise on his leg no more no less. I care less what he said. He walked off the field and he walked back on the field. You were wrong.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Reality is that he has had the Bear's number nearly all his career. We split the series last year and I would be happy with the same results this year, because until that fucker retires he is a threat.......

BTW, I want to sweep the Packers, but I am a realist and a split would be good.

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:
Just admit you were wrong and you tried to make it seem like he played with a broken leg. He had a fucking bruise on his leg no more no less. I care less what he said. He walked off the field and he walked back on the field. You were wrong.

So you want me to ignore the word “fracture” and in it’s place imagine the word “contusion”. Sorry, fairy tales are not my thing.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Sounds to me like Rodgers made up an injury so he doesn’t have to play preseason even though the new coach wanted him to play a quarter.

More undermining. I love it. Kek. @aaronitout
I Aaron could retire aft

I think when you add to all of that the fact Aaron Rodgers has declined as a QB, the Packers may only win 3-4 games this season.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I Aaron could retire aft

I think when you add to all of that the fact Aaron Rodgers has declined as a QB, the Packers may only win 3-4 games this season.

Wow, if that really happens...Rodgers is stuck on GB until 2022 at a minimum. If they continue to be the shit-show they seem to be - that's going to be rough for him. His legacy declining on a bad team.

According to spotrac the Packers can dump him in '22 and eat $11MM otherwise he's on the team until the 2024 season...he'll be 40 years old.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
So you want me to ignore the word “fracture” and in it’s place imagine the word “contusion”. Sorry, fairy tales are not my thing.
Frature my ass. They can say what they want. You were fucking wrong you said she had a broken leg....He did not. he had nothing broken or fractured....

From John Hopkins.

“It’s important to have this type of fracture corrected properly. It may affect future growth and cause deformities if not addressed correctly.”

They lied to you and you fell for it

Last edited:

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:
Frature my ass. They can say what they want. You were fucking wrong you said she had a broken leg....He did not. he had nothing broken or fractured....

From John Hopkins.

“It’s important to have this type of fracture corrected properly. It may affect future growth and cause deformities if not addressed correctly.”

They lied to you and you fell for it

That would be true for children. In adults, much much much less so.

Can you not swear. It is not nice.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
That would be true for children. In adults, much much much less so.

Can you not swear. It is not nice.
You packer fans all suck the big one.. poor Aaron he hurt his pussy. Omg

Viciousjay

Liked Posts:
I just watched the video on YouTube and the most I seen was the defender landed on his leg and he grabbed his knee. They checked him out and he walked off the field...without assistance He then walked to a cart behind the bench and rode it to the locker room.
Agreed, I remember they say he hyperextended it

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:
You packer fans all suck the big one.. poor Aaron he hurt his pussy. Omg

Why are you conjuring imagery of fellatio and Aaron Rodgers having female genitalia. This would suggest some repressed desires on your part, which I would fully support. However, I think we can take it to another forum. Perhaps, a self awareness forum would be appropriate for you.

Monster

Liked Posts:
GB pretty much wasted Aaron’s career. .. imagine a player of his talent being the 3rd best in team history.
Will be tough watching Kizer over the next 15 seasons.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Agreed, I remember they say he hyperextended it
And if you watch the play it doesn’t even look like the year Shea took him out. It looks like nothing at all

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Why are you conjuring imagery of fellatio and Aaron Rodgers having female genitalia. This would suggest some repressed desires on your part, which I would fully support. However, I think we can take it to another forum. Perhaps, a self awareness forum would be appropriate for you.
Just admit you were wrong packer backer