Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
His leg was literally snapped in two and he still played. This image should be viewed with caution if you have a weak stomach so don't say I didn't warn you. But here is photographic evidence.

While his left leg is fine, the right leg clearly has a bend about halfway down where the lower leg is pointing in a different direction to the upper leg. This man played through that and deserves our respect.

View attachment 2525
After a bit of research I found this one of Aaron in the locker room before halftime ended...

C10BEB1C-9D7B-4B75-A859-F547311343F4.jpeg

Visionman

Liked Posts:
By all accounts the packers offense has looked bad in TC, the joint practices, and in the pre season. It’ll take some time for them to adjust to the new scheme. I’m not too worried about September 5th but beating them in GB is going to be a whole lot tougher.
I saw the 2nd half of their game the other night. Their 3rd and 4th string offenses looked good, at least...

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
CHAMPIONSHIPS DON'T MEAN DICK, DICK

CAUSE IF THEY DID THEN YOGI BERRA WOULD BE THE GREATEST ATHLETE EVER. YOU ARE BRAIN DEAD
They mean everything you dolt.
There is one top prize every year and is the reason players play. Its the reason we all watch.
I swear you get dumber with age.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
They mean everything you dolt.
There is one top prize every year and is the reason players play. Its the reason we all watch.
I swear you get dumber with age.
THE "BEST" PLAYER IS RARELY DEFINED THROUGH WINNING A CHAMPIONSHIP IN A TEAM SPORT. OTHWERWISE, TED WILLIAMS AND ERNIE BANKS COULD HAVE NEVER BEEN MVP. IF NUMBER OF CHAMPIONSHIPS IS THE MEASURE THEN TERRY BRADSHAW IS THE SECOND BEST QB OF ALL TIME

DUMBFUCKINGTON

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
THE "BEST" PLAYER IS RARELY DEFINED THROUGH WINNING A CHAMPIONSHIP IN A TEAM SPORT. OTHWERWISE, TED WILLIAMS AND ERNIE BANKS COULD HAVE NEVER BEEN MVP. IF NUMBER OF CHAMPIONSHIPS IS THE MEASURE THEN TERRY BRADSHAW IS THE SECOND BEST QB OF ALL TIME

DUMBFUCKINGTON
That’s the reason Bradshaw is in the hall of fame you fuckin dork

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

DUMBFUCKINGTON
Well at least we know you are as dumb as @Mongo_76 . Let the competition begin to see who is dumbest.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
AND HE IS THE SECOND BEST QB? DUH......... IN YOUR NEXT LIFE FINISH HIGH SCHOOL
You are now in the lead, can @Mongo_76 make a gain before the next round? Tune in folks, it should be riveting

Last edited:

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He better be healthy and free of excuses vs. Bears.

Jerkface has it coming.

Oldie but a goodie. Finally true again...

"Chicago Bears Defense is going to punch him in his stoopid face!!"

Toast88

Liked Posts:
The evidence and logic say Aaron Rodgers is no longer a great quarterback. That’s just statistically true and has been for the past few years.

As a Bears fan filled with Packer PTSD, though, I’ll never count Rodgers out until he’s out, and not a moment earlier. Been burned too many times to ever take him lightly.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
THE "BEST" PLAYER IS RARELY DEFINED THROUGH WINNING A CHAMPIONSHIP IN A TEAM SPORT. OTHWERWISE, TED WILLIAMS AND ERNIE BANKS COULD HAVE NEVER BEEN MVP.

Kind of funny, because DiMaggio won the MVP over Williams in 1941, despite Williams hitting .406 and being vastly superior in all hitting categories, even getting more hits and a higher average than DiMaggio over DiMaggio's 56-game hitting streak. DiMaggio won the MVP because he played for the Yankees.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

DUMBFUCKINGTON
You can write in all caps, scream it, hell write it in wing dings. You are still wrong and a giant boob.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Dan Patrick had a good riff a few months back about why Aaron Rodgers is overrated. Essentially, we’ve never given so many excuses and passes to someone who’s supposed to be an all-time great. If he was truly one of the all-time greatest QBs, he’d have sustained excellence—something he hasn’t had in a while—and wouldn’t need white knighting all the time by people who just absentmindedly say he’s the best quarterback talent without offering evidence. He says yes, Aaron Rodgers *is* a hall of famer and one of the best QBs in the league, but he’s not the best and maybe never has been, and he’s also not historically the best, despite what many people try to push nationally.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
All caps is a sign of weakness and insecurity. For God's sake, go with bold faced print, at least that shows commitment.