Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Dez, gotta say that you need a life

We're probably the only ones here that remember this.
eamonnandrews.jpg

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That was a great show. I liked when they brought into the studio people from their past.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Come on. Reruns ran a long time.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
From everything I have read ever on veganism and also what I have experienced in my life with people who believe in veganism is that it is not a good lifestyle for brain health and your mental well-being and it is literally not a very sustaining diet for an athlete either because of the protein and fat needs for an athletic body. My room-mates mother was a vegan when she gave birth to him and sometimes I think that he had his brain stunted as a baby because he kind of acts like one most of the time and has problems with problem solving and logic and pretty much acts like a flaky *****. Also when he decided to literally "get back to his routes" and return to a vegan lifestyle he lost probably like 25% of his muscle mass and ended up tearing a bicep doing a kettlebell class that had mostly girls in it. Meanwhile I started filling up the refrigerator with lbs of turkey breasts and chuck roasts and eating plates of that and spinach and drinking a halve gallon of chocolate milk every day and I've never been stronger and more ready to do work than ever in my whole entire life.

Veganism is entirely ****ing Rubbish and if you think you can live off of mushrooms and sea-weeds then you probably are doomed to passing out doing stairmaster.

AustinIllini

Lifetime of futility
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Dallas Stars
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
The problem with veganism is the difficulty getting a protein source that isn't attached to a fat source. It's a chore for vegetarian (let alone a vegan) to get the protein they need.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The problem with veganism is the difficulty getting a protein source that isn't attached to a fat source. It's a chore for vegetarian (let alone a vegan) to get the protein they need.

I don't think this is an issue for most vegans.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Most protein sources in veganism are NOT predominantly protein sources.

The western diet isnt lacking in protein at all. In fact a little bit less might be a good thing. If you at vegetables all day for the rest of your life you will probably feel better and live longer. If you tried that with steak you would probably get a heat attack.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Most protein sources in veganism are NOT predominantly protein sources.

For any vegan that's remotely cognizant of their diet, getting your daily protein isn't much of an issue. How often are vegans legitimately protein deficient, do you think?

AustinIllini

Lifetime of futility
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Dallas Stars
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
For any vegan that's remotely cognizant of their diet, getting your daily protein isn't much of an issue. How often are vegans legitimately protein deficient, do you think?

If done right, not many. On the other hand, if you find 5 vegans, I would wager three to four of them have or are developing anemia due to insufficient hemoglobin.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
If done right, not many. On the other hand, if you find 5 vegans, I would wager three to four of them have or are developing anemia due to insufficient hemoglobin.

Do you have any scientific sources to back up your claim?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
please stop obsessing over rodgers......its creepy and sad