Aaron Rodgers Is 'Selfish,' Disliked by Teammates, Coaches, Ex-NFL GM Says

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
I hate Rodgers but what have they done to help him? Have they ever drafted a WR? Or gotten a TE?
WR's he has had to work with:

Greg Jennings
Jordy Nelson
Donald Driver
James Jones
Davante Adams

I'd say that's not too shabby. As for TE's, they had Jermichael Finley, brought in Jared Cook, Martellus Bennett, Jimmy Graham, Marcedes Lewis, and Robert Tonyan.

That's not a terrible list. And they also routinely put a pretty good offensive line in front of him, far better than the Bears have, and some fairly decent running backs.

They've done plenty to help him.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Yeah to say the Packer offense was garbage around Rodgers is flat out lies. And they've brought in many coaches and players to improve the D, it just never takes. Kind of how the Bears have brought in a ton to fix their offense, and it never takes.

Just imagine if in his prime, Urlacher got sick of the offensive woes and pulled this diva shit during the Lovie years.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Tampa Bay gave more to Tom Brady in 2 months than Green Bay gave to Rogers in 15 years to win a super bowl. Things have slowly been growing worse for the relationship but Brady winning the super bowl because Tampa Bay believed in him was the final nail in the coffin for Rogers.
Brady also took a pay hit to make those other players possible. Rodgers has never even hinted at lowering his contract to help get better players.
Also, Tom Brady showed up to OTAs.

This is all why Rodgers will never be Brady.

BriGuy

Liked Posts:

Greg Jennings
Jordy Nelson
Donald Driver
James Jones
Davante Adams

I'd say that's not too shabby. As for TE's, they had Jermichael Finley, brought in Jared Cook, Martellus Bennett, Jimmy Graham, Marcedes Lewis, and Robert Tonyan.

That's not a terrible list. And they also routinely put a pretty good offensive line in front of him, far better than the Bears have, and some fairly decent running backs.

I’m not arguing for or against Rogers. I just know the beef Rogers has with the front office goes back years. I don’t know the first time it came out he was asking for a first round receiver but it was a long time ago. Every receiver you listed was drafted when Favre was the starting qb except Adams. And he was I believe a late 2nd or 3rd round pick. And this whole thing isn’t just about surrounding him with talent.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Yeah to say the Packer offense was garbage around Rodgers is flat out lies. And they've brought in many coaches and players to improve the D, it just never takes. Kind of how the Bears have brought in a ton to fix their offense, and it never takes.

Just imagine if in his prime, Urlacher got sick of the offensive woes and pulled this diva shit during the Lovie years.

Are you saying Rodgers is in his prime???

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Greg Jennings
Jordy Nelson
Donald Driver
James Jones
Davante Adams

But they have to be 1st rounders. Like Darrius Hayward Bey, Corey Coleman, Kevin White, Justine Blackmon or they just don’t do well in Green Bay.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
I’m not arguing for or against Rogers. I just know the beef Rogers has with the front office goes back years. I don’t know the first time it came out he was asking for a first round receiver but it was a long time ago. Every receiver you listed was drafted when Favre was the starting qb except Adams. And he was I believe a late 2nd or 3rd round pick. And this whole thing isn’t just about surrounding him with talent.

I don't believe where a player was drafted ultimately impacts how good they are in the NFL. Looking at the current Packer roster, they are pretty solid at running back, have one of the best receivers in the game, and a very productive tight end. All that and one of the best offensive lines in football.

I'd call that support.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
Are you saying Rodgers is in his prime???

At first blush, it seems absurd to think an athlete north of 35 could be considered anything close to "in his prime".

But, dang, he did just win the league MVP last year.