Aaron Rodgers Knee Sprain

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
Hope he plays sunday. I wanna see how zimmer handles a gimpy rodgers vs what that soft ass fangio did.

I'm looking forward to that too. I think the Bears could have done much worse than Fangio as DC, but his softness is perplexing. What will also help Minny is their DB's who are better than the Bear's db's. I don't see Rodgers putting up 3 TD's in a quarter versus the Queens.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
I'm looking forward to that too. I think the Bears could have done much worse than Fangio as DC, but his softness is perplexing. What will also help Minny is their DB's who are better than the Bear's db's. I don't see Rodgers putting up 3 TD's in a quarter versus the Queens.

Zimmer will likely throw the kitchen sink at him and make him run on his gimpy knee. Eventually mccarthy will pull him out. Exactly what fangio should have done... Fucking lovie 2.0

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
honestly I think the "braintrust" at Halas hall needs to call the dude Tonya Harding called and finish him off...all's fair in love and war man

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
I don’t think he plays , but if he does watch all the limping drama, one hit , he gone..

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
If I'm the Pack, I'm holding him out. It's only week 2. An early loss to the Vikings isn't a deal breaker, and you risk putting Rodgers on IR for the rest of the season against the Vikings who won't mind knocking Rodgers out for good. You want Rodgers to get as healthy as he can for later in the season. Too much risk this early in the season basically.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
He won fair and square. You are the creep literally wishing for another man to be injured so he doesn't kick the shit out of a football team that you fangurl for, for the last decade.

Is there a way to root for A.Rodgers the man to stay healthy but A.Rodgers the green bay packer to get hurt?

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Not sure it was talked about, but Rodgers doesn't even get hurt if he takes RRH's sack like a man instead of trying to fall down to get a whistle and potential personal foul flag from the refs.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not sure it was talked about, but Rodgers doesn't even get hurt if he takes RRH's sack like a man instead of trying to fall down to get a whistle and potential personal foul flag from the refs.

Agreed, he should learn some professional sack eating lessons from our dear Mitchell.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
If he plays, the Vikes DL Will finish what ours started...

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hope he plays sunday. I wanna see how zimmer handles a gimpy rodgers vs what that soft ass fangio did.

LOL, you don't understand Fangio or the Packers one bit apparently even after all these years. Vic plays coverage not extra man pressure. Coverage can hold up game-long. Extra man pressure can't and more often than not Rodgers has proven to be able to absolutely carve up defenses that try to send an extra man or two against him. The secondary took turns shitting the bed on 3 or 4 big plays that gave up scores while the pass rush had slowed down in the 2nd half along with the Packers' intentional adjustment to getting the ball out faster to nullify the pass rush anyways. So, in reality what you're suggesting would have made the defense look even worse.

Here is thought for the cunts that still need to change their tampons. This defense will look better soon as Mack and Smith are well conditioned and on the field regularly. Not to mention games are always sloppy at the beginning of every NFL season. Its almost like people manage to forget this every damn year.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
giphy.gif

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
LOL, you don't understand Fangio or the Packers one bit apparently even after all these years. Vic plays coverage not extra man pressure. Coverage can hold up game-long. Extra man pressure can't and more often than not Rodgers has proven to be able to absolutely carve up defenses that try to send an extra man or two against him. The secondary took turns shitting the bed on 3 or 4 big plays that gave up scores while the pass rush had slowed down in the 2nd half along with the Packers' intentional adjustment to getting the ball out faster to nullify the pass rush anyways. So, in reality what you're suggesting would have made the defense look even worse.

Here is thought for the cunts that still need to change their tampons. This defense will look better soon as Mack and Smith are well conditioned and on the field regularly. Not to mention games are always sloppy at the beginning of every NFL season. Its almost like people manage to forget this every damn year.

Yeah like fangio coverage = some unbreakable law of physics, right? If there's ever a time to adjust it was when rodgers couldn't even barely walk. Packers offense adjusted and fangio didn't. And ofcourse the defense will look better when mack and smith are acclimated. Is anyone saying it won't?

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
Fake ass injury for a fake ass QB..

Still the goat,though

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
I dunno man, Caleb Hanie threw a pick 6 right to B.J. Raji to ice that game. I feel like Cutler would've at least thrown a pick further down the field to give an offensive player a chance to tackle Raji.

Lmao Cutler getting injured was the only reason that game was competetive.

Cutty buddy was having arguably the worst game of his life, left the game with 20 secs left in the 3rd quarter, and immediately when Hanie went in, your O kicked in gear, alot due to his mobility.

It was 14-0 and goona get worse with Cutler. Hanie saved you from a blow out.

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
Yeah like fangio coverage = some unbreakable law of physics, right? If there's ever a time to adjust it was when rodgers couldn't even barely walk. Packers offense adjusted and fangio didn't. And ofcourse the defense will look better when mack and smith are acclimated. Is anyone saying it won't?

I agree but I think the difference with the Vikings will be the ability of their DB's to cover versus what the Bears showed Rodgers. In the second half the Packers adjusted to the speed of Mack and the "new" Bears rush and got the ball out of Rodgers hands and his targets were open. I think the Vikings DB's will be better suited to cover and leave Rodgers with far fewer options for completions. I think it will be an ugly game for Rodgers.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
I agree but I think the difference with the Vikings will be the ability of their DB's to cover versus what the Bears showed Rodgers. In the second half the Packers adjusted to the speed of Mack and the "new" Bears rush and got the ball out of Rodgers hands and his targets were open. I think the Vikings DB's will be better suited to cover and leave Rodgers with far fewer options for completions. I think it will be an ugly game for Rodgers.

God i hope it's an ugly game for rodgers... I can't remember ever seeing him have an ugly game, not counting his first few. The only thing i can think of is the kick six, but he was lights out in that game, only warner was godlike.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
God i hope it's an ugly game for rodgers... I can't remember ever seeing him have an ugly game, not counting his first few. The only thing i can think of is the kick six, but he was lights out in that game, only warner was godlike.

The kick six uncalled facemask game was 'ugly'? Surely you jest.

His first few games were pretty goid as well, lol. He like all the great ones has had a couple clunkers but they are few and far between.