Aaron Rodgers Knee Sprain

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
The kick six uncalled facemask game was 'ugly'? Surely you jest.

His first few games were pretty goid as well, lol. He like all the great ones has had a couple clunkers but they are few and far between.

I said he was lights out in the kicksix game... I only mentioned it because it's the only thing ugly i can remember off the top of my head. You have a good qb on your team. I hate him, but can't deny how good he is.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not buying it..........

It's just all part of the Aaron Rodgers for MVP hype train that your all buying into. NFL is becoming WWF more and more.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Not buying it..........

It's just all part of the Aaron Rodgers for MVP hype train that your all buying into. NFL is becoming WWF more and more.

Yea, sure. Do you know how fucking hard it would be to script football games?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah like fangio coverage = some unbreakable law of physics, right? If there's ever a time to adjust it was when rodgers couldn't even barely walk. Packers offense adjusted and fangio didn't. And ofcourse the defense will look better when mack and smith are acclimated. Is anyone saying it won't?

Okay so you accept that the Packers adjusted. Clearly that adjustment was getting the ball out faster AND despite the fact Fangio was still playing coverage, which failed a few times in case you forgot, you still wanted him to send extra man pressure? Are you drunk? Or are you simply not understanding how this works?

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
Okay so you accept that the Packers adjusted. Clearly that adjustment was getting the ball out faster AND despite the fact Fangio was still playing coverage, which failed a few times in case you forgot, you still wanted him to send extra man pressure? Are you drunk? Or are you simply not understanding how this works?

So the game starts and bears d does well. Packers o adjusts and now whatever the bears d was doing well isnt working no more. What is the next logical step?

the second half was a blow out. The bears should have adjusted. As i said earlier, what better time to at least try it than when rodgers is gimpy? If he was healthy it would be a different story as he'd likely burn you.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So the game starts and bears d does well. Packers o adjusts and now whatever the bears d was doing well isnt working no more. What is the next logical step?

the second half was a blow out. The bears should have adjusted. As i said earlier, what better time to at least try it than when rodgers is gimpy? If he was healthy it would be a different story as he'd likely burn you.

If there was any adjustment to be made it was to stop allowing GB's receiver a free release with our corners giving up a 5-10 yard cushion. Aside from that the only other things to throw at them would have been mixed coverages to induce a turnover and pray to god Rodgers doesn't recognize the coverage to exploit a mismatch.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
If there was any adjustment to be made it was to stop allowing GB's receiver a free release with our corners giving up a 5-10 yard cushion. Aside from that the only other things to throw at them would have been mixed coverages to induce a turnover and pray to god Rodgers doesn't recognize the coverage to exploit a mismatch.

I agree with you 100% on the cushion thing... Anyways, it was good talking to you, Xero. Enjoy the games today and tomorrow. Hopefully we'll be talking about a win come Tuesday.