Aaron Rodgers

bearsden

Liked Posts:
I am listening to the sports shows and every one is amazed on how he played against the Bears. Am I the only one who thought he played just decent? Without Ty Montgomery we wouldnt be having this discussion. I heard on the end of First Take that said Aaron Rodgers has no running game. What the hell is he talking about? People are saying he is the best QB in the NFL. I strongly disagree, Tom Brady is this year. Rodgers might not even make it to the playoffs. Also is playoff record since winning the SB is not so great.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Rodgers ripped an unusually stingy bears defense in half. He didn't throw bad throws, he held the ball long enough to either get someone open or take a sack. He converted 3rd and longs over and over again. Would've had 4 TDs had his WRs not dropped balls.

bearsden

Liked Posts:
Rodgers ripped an unusually stingy bears defense in half. He didn't throw bad throws, he held the ball long enough to either get someone open or take a sack. He converted 3rd and longs over and over again. Would've had 4 TDs had his WRs not dropped balls.

would of, should of. in the end of the day. he only had 250 yards and 40 of it was on one play. he wouldnt of done so good if our defense was decimated with injuries but we dont get to say that do we? not saying he didnt play decent but a great game?

hello

Liked Posts:
I am listening to the sports shows and every one is amazed on how he played against the Bears. Am I the only one who thought he played just decent? Without Ty Montgomery we wouldnt be having this discussion. I heard on the end of First Take that said Aaron Rodgers has no running game. What the hell is he talking about? People are saying he is the best QB in the NFL. I strongly disagree, Tom Brady is this year. Rodgers might not even make it to the playoffs. Also is playoff record since winning the SB is not so great.

For much of the season they haven't had a running game. This past week was the first time they really(for whatever reason) gave Ty the carries he deserved. Regarding the game, keep in mind he had 2 TD passes to an open Adams who simply just dropped them. Jordy had a bad drop on a deep ball as well.

bearsden

Liked Posts:
For much of the season they haven't had a running game. This past week was the first time they really(for whatever reason) gave Ty the carries he deserved. Regarding the game, keep in mind he had 2 TD passes to an open Adams who simply just dropped them. Jordy had a bad drop on a deep ball as well.

Did they say the same thing when bears had 18 drops in 3 games which was most in the NFL?

hello

Liked Posts:
Did they say the same thing when bears had 18 drops in 3 games which was most in the NFL?

Who is they? First Take? I don't watch that but I definitely remember during the game the announcers bringing up the Bears issues with drops so yes, it was mentioned

bearsden

Liked Posts:
Who is they? First Take? I don't watch that but I definitely remember during the game the announcers bringing up the Bears issues with drops so yes, it was mentioned

yes first take and other shows. I feel like there is always a reason why the Packers are losing besides Aaron Rodgers.

Naf

Liked Posts:
First take is garbage, don't waste your time.

hello

Liked Posts:
yes first take and other shows. I feel like there is always a reason why the Packers are losing besides Aaron Rodgers.

Well I mean, that's usually the case though. Rodgers plays the QB position about as well as it gets. Look at the Saints or even the Colts...I certainly am not looking at Brees or Luck for why those teams aren't winning games

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
Yeah, your first problem is that you listened to one of the myriad of shit sport shows. All mainstream sport shows are designed not to inform, but to either stroke your low IQ ego (the average ESPN guy) or piss you off. It's just like CNN/Fox news where some "talent" bring on "experts" to usually yell at each other just to get your attention about a whole lot of nothing. And if Chicago fans are anything, they're some of the easiest to troll for clicks/views.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
I agree with OP. Rodgers is not who he was earlier in his career. He went from great to just very good.... which most teams would take in a heartbeat.

I noticed it versus the Bears. I think his pocket awareness isn't the same as it was, maybe he isn't moving as well as he used to at 33 years of age. But he certainly isn't as comfortable in the pocket.

For a few years that guy was completely out of this world.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Aaron Rodgers more like Aaron Badgers..... amirite?

Get it, cuz hes bad

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Uh the best QB in the game is either Brady or Brees, depending on your metric.

Rodgers is a good passer, sure, but he can go fist himself for all I care. He'll never measure up next to the best in the game.

Washington

Liked Posts:
Just imagine the spewing that would occur if we had to play a WR as our #1 RB.

Our QB turned the ball over 4 times, Rodgers didn't, and GB won but because Rodgers didn't have TD balls (drops only count for Barkley but not for others), he sucks. Never mind that he lacked mobility due to his calf injury.

AR has 32 TDs and 7 INTs with a QB rating over 100. Wow, that really sucks. We have people going gaga over a QB who has a TD to INT ratio < 1 versus one > 4. Yikes...

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
200 yards and change vs backups....and no TDs! Lmfao:smug2:

Not surprised at all and pretty sad really. Just the facts here...no biggie

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
Uh the best QB in the game is either Brady or Brees, depending on your metric.

Rodgers is a good passer, sure, but he can go fist himself for all I care. He'll never measure up next to the best in the game.

What's amazing is that Brady is still playing at an insanely high level at 39 years old. Rodgers dreams of being Tom Brady.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
Just imagine the spewing that would occur if we had to play a WR as our #1 RB.

Our QB turned the ball over 4 times, Rodgers didn't, and GB won but because Rodgers didn't have TD balls (drops only count for Barkley but not for others), he sucks. Never mind that he lacked mobility due to his calf injury.

AR has 32 TDs and 7 INTs with a QB rating over 100. Wow, that really sucks. We have people going gaga over a QB who has a TD to INT ration < 1 versus one > 4. Yikes...

Didn't know Kevin Burkhardt and John Lynch had a joint account here.