Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
What's amazing is that Brady is still playing at an insanely high level at 39 years old. Rodgers dreams of being Tom Brady.

I honestly wouldnt be surprised if Brady plays until he is 45. Taking a 4 week vacation to start the year probably added a year onto his career.

$5 says Brady is in the NFL longer than Goodell

Don't Care

CCS Jesus
Liked Posts:
yes first take and other shows. I feel like there is always a reason why the Packers are losing besides Aaron Rodgers.

Uhm they shit on Rodgers pretty hard this year during Green Bay's losing slump. We've all heard how his lack of mobility is leading to him missing opportunities to make plays. The media would like nothing more than to tear down a guy like Rodgers after placing him on such a high pedestal.

Washington

Liked Posts:
Uhm they shit on Rodgers pretty hard this year during Green Bay's losing slump. We've all heard how his lack of mobility is leading to him missing opportunities to make plays. The media would like nothing more than to tear down a guy like Rodgers after placing him on such a high pedestal.

GB fans are SO spoiled and have such high expectations. The dude has 32 TDs to 7 INTs. That would be the best season in the history of the Chicago Bears. We have people here ready to put Barkley into the HOF yet think Rodgers sucks. I hate the Packers probably more than anyone on this board, but man, I gotta call a spade a spade.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree with OP. Rodgers is not who he was earlier in his career. He went from great to just very good.... which most teams would take in a heartbeat.

I noticed it versus the Bears. I think his pocket awareness isn't the same as it was, maybe he isn't moving as well as he used to at 33 years of age. But he certainly isn't as comfortable in the pocket.

For a few years that guy was completely out of this world.

He was playing on a badly torn hamstring in 9 degree weather. His awareness was fine, but he was compensating for total lack of mobility or escape routes usually available to him.

I think his defense has a few great players scattered about, but without Rodgers they would probably be one of the worst teams in the NFL. Similar to Peyton Manning, he has propped them up to be unaware of their issues or whether their coach and GM are competent.

They forced Adams on Rodgers, and it still is not working. I think Rodgers is just a glaring lesson the Bears should learn from and should have learned long ago. The QB can't do it alone. Its not that we CAN'T find a QB like it is some kind of curse....but that we have believed since the Angelo years that a QB makes everyone better.

Rodgers proves you can't do shit if you don't have the right kind of talented players that all fit each other well. Its not just talent, its assempling a "team." Putting an intricate puzzle of pieces that all make each other better than the parts. Gestalt Football.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
GB fans are SO spoiled and have such high expectations. The dude has 32 TDs to 7 INTs. That would be the best season in the history of the Chicago Bears. We have people here ready to put Barkley into the HOF yet think Rodgers sucks. I hate the Packers probably more than anyone on this board, but man, I gotta call a spade a spade.

I hate Packer fans. They have NO idea how good they have it. Since I have been alive, they have only missed the playoffs 8 times. 8 fucking times. I have a buddy who is a Packer fan and when he complains about their poor play I want to slap him. After Rodgers, they deserve to go through decades (yes, plural) of bad QB play. Fuck them.

Washington

Liked Posts:
I hate Packer fans. They have NO idea how good they have it. Since I have been alive, they have only missed the playoffs 8 times. 8 fucking times. I have a buddy who is a Packer fan and when he complains about their poor play I want to slap him. After Rodgers, they deserve to go through decades (yes, plural) of bad QB play. Fuck them.

What is funny is how we Bears fans used to say, "After Favre, you guys are done." We could not wait until the Rodgers era began because we all thought he was simply a product of Tedford's system. That did not work out so well for us. We can only pray lightning does not strike 3 times for them.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
What is funny is how we Bears fans used to say, "After Favre, you guys are done." We could not wait until the Rodgers era began because we all thought he was simply a product of Tedford's system. That did not work out so well for us. We can only pray lightning does not strike 3 times for them.

Hundley has some promise, but I would have to say there is no way they can have 3 HOF QBs in a row.

hello

Liked Posts:
Hundley has some promise, but I would have to say there is no way they can have 3 HOF QBs in a row.

Rodgers just turned 33 so there's no way Hundley ever takes over as his successor. He's not sitting for 6-7 yrs waiting. Dude's only in GB to be developed and ideally shipped out to a QB desperate team for a decent draft pick

Washington

Liked Posts:
Since I was spending XMAS in northern WI, I had to watch the Packers game since the Bears game was not on up there.

Man, that Rodgers sure does suck. 4 passing TDs with 0 INTs. He surely is not a nice person seeing it was XMAS and he didn't give Minn 1 pass and he had the nerve to run for a TD too. OTOH, our QB was truly in the XMAS spirit and gave Wash 5 XMAS gifts. Barkley is a much nicer guy.

That ARod guy has a crappy 14 TDs (15 if you count the rushing one) with 0 INTs over the last 6 games. We Bears fans would never tolerate such crap. Luckily we have Barkley who's play far exceeds that of ARod.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Since I was spending XMAS in northern WI, I had to watch the Packers game since the Bears game was not on up there.

Man, that Rodgers sure does suck. 4 passing TDs with 0 INTs. He surely is not a nice person seeing it was XMAS and he didn't give Minn 1 pass and he had the nerve to run for a TD too. OTOH, our QB was truly in the XMAS spirit and gave Wash 5 XMAS gifts. Barkley is a much nicer guy.

That ARod guy has a crappy 14 TDs (15 if you count the rushing one) with 0 INTs over the last 6 games. We Bears fans would never tolerate such crap. Luckily we have Barkley who's play far exceeds that of ARod.

Arod kinda sucked in his 5th game too. But whatever.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
200 yards and change vs backups....and no TDs! Lmfao:smug2:

Not surprised at all and pretty sad really. Just the facts here...no biggie

Lol