ACTION REQUIRED: Please read: Re: Trubisky

Dick Jauron

2001 AP Coach of the Year
Donator
Liked Posts:
You guys need to stop hating on Mitch. It was his first game under the new offense. He's got pretty much brand new weapons everywhere with the exception of Howard, Cohen, Shaheen (barely played with each other), and Bellamy. Yes, Bellamy but he was on the team last year.

New offense. One game. Don't be so quick to judge him. And if you want to go back to last year, just remember it was Fox and Loggains running the show. That should be more than enough to make you reserve judgement.

I believe Mitch will be fine. Give him some time. Live reps are the only way these guys will get better. And better, they will. I believe the first two series were a sample of his potential.

Guy hasn't even played a full season yet and some of you are already on the way to lynching him. Knock it off. Don't demoralize him or kill his confidence. Be encouraging and supportive. Let's make Chicago the place where quarterbacks are born, not a place where quarterbacks fail.

Give it time.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I was going to stop but now I plan on going for his neck even harder

Silverwulf

Liked Posts:
I am somewhat encouraged by the fact that the first two drives of the game and the first of the third quarter were competent drives.
Those were likely the most scripted drives of the day.

So at least when things are going according to plan, they looked okay.

Dick Jauron

Donator
Liked Posts:
I am somewhat encouraged by the fact that the first two drives of the game and the first of the third quarter were competent drives.
Those were likely the most scripted drives of the day.

So at least when things are going according to plan, they looked okay.

Just give it time. Don't lose faith so quickly. The ENTIRE team let the foot off the gas in the second half, not just Mitch.

DrGonzo

Dump VJJ
Donator
Liked Posts:
"Action required" is what all the spam mail I get says on the envelope. Are you in marketing?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Dick Jauron

Donator
Liked Posts:
"Action required" is what all the spam mail I get says on the envelope. Are you in marketing?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

No. My boss labels every e-mail that way to his staff, though.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
uYpCWic.png

Dick Jauron

Donator
Liked Posts:
You guys know I am right.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
There is a time for patience. The Bears have used up all that time. Then you go up by 20 on the most hated rival, instilling false hope, and then give a gutless performance allowing the unbelievable comeback and you want what? More of the same excuses that Bears fans have used for years? Fuck that. Let's tell it like it is. The HC fucked up in the exact same way he did with his last team showing he does not have the ability to learn from his mistakes. And as I've said many times before, this QB lacks the warrior spirit and, frankly, he's pretty fuckin' stupid too. That's the truth and if you don't like it, just go back to your overused list of excuses but you mamby pamby fans who constantly do that really suck too.

Dick Jauron

Donator
Liked Posts:
There is a time for patience. The Bears have used up all that time. Then you go up by 20 on the most hated rival, instilling false hope, and then give a gutless performance allowing the unbelievable comeback and you want what? More of the same excuses that Bears fans have used for years? Fuck that. Let's tell it like it is. The HC fucked up in the exact same way he did with his last team showing he does not have the ability to learn from his mistakes. And as I've said many times before, this QB lacks the warrior spirit and, frankly, he's pretty fuckin' stupid too. That's the truth and if you don't like it, just go back to your overused list of excuses but you mamby pamby fans who constantly do that really suck too.

I wonder how the Cardinal fans felt after that one Monday Night game... And they were in the Super Bowl a few years later.

Patience is key.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wonder how the Cardinal fans felt after that one Monday Night game... And they were in the Super Bowl a few years later.

Patience is key.
They felt like the Bears were who they thought they were... and they let them off the hook.

They certainly weren't ok with it, taking time to make a bunch of excuses for it.

Dick Jauron

Donator
Liked Posts:

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Again, it was the FIRST GAME in a NEW OFFENSE with a BRAND NEW SUPPORTING CAST.

Produce, he will. IN TIME.

It even took Goff a few minutes to really get rolling.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/G/GoffJa00/gamelog/2017/
Oh, please, stop. I'm hurting for ya. And while you mentioned the Cardinals going on to the SB a couple years later, you seem to forget they didn't do that by sticking with their first round QB pick. They had to get a real man for that job.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You guys need to stop hating on Mitch. It was his first game under the new offense. He's got pretty much brand new weapons everywhere with the exception of Howard, Cohen, Shaheen (barely played with each other), and Bellamy. Yes, Bellamy but he was on the team last year.

New offense. One game. Don't be so quick to judge him. And if you want to go back to last year, just remember it was Fox and Loggains running the show. That should be more than enough to make you reserve judgement.

I believe Mitch will be fine. Give him some time. Live reps are the only way these guys will get better. And better, they will. I believe the first two series were a sample of his potential.

Guy hasn't even played a full season yet and some of you are already on the way to lynching him. Knock it off. Don't demoralize him or kill his confidence. Be encouraging and supportive. Let's make Chicago the place where quarterbacks are born, not a place where quarterbacks fail.

Give it time.

Great and when he is fine then people will give him his credit. Until then when you blow a 20-0 lead playing scared we have the right to criticize. If Mitch don't like that then play better or take up knitting.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

"Warrior spirit"

9Qsaevl.gif

He don't got da fire and da passion! Stupid shit.