legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
To me it's a shame that our overrated DC does not know how to make in-game adjustments. It's too bad our supposed top 5 D completely choked away a 20-0 lead giving up 3 4th qtr TDs in embarrassing fashion. If our CB simply catches an easy ball to catch, the whole discussion changes. Our secondary lacks big play capabilities. It was fun watching the Minn/SF game and seeing Hughes and Smith making big plays. Smith ended the game with a big INT. Fuller could have done the same. Our D choked this one away.

100% this is an expensive/experienced/ give but don't break defense that gave and broke in half for (3) 4th qtr TD's.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
You guys need to stop hating on Jay. It was his first game under the new offense. He's got pretty much brand new weapons everywhere with the exception of Forte, Clark, and Hester (barely played with each other), and Aromashadou. Yes, Aromashadou but he was on the team last year.

New offense. One game. Don't be so quick to judge him. And if you want to go back to last year, just remember it was Lovie and Mike Tice running the show. That should be more than enough to make you reserve judgement.

I believe Jay will be fine. Give him some time. Live reps are the only way these guys will get better. And better, they will. I believe the first two series were a sample of his potential.

Guy hasn't even played a full season yet and some of you are already on the way to lynching him. Knock it off. Don't demoralize him or kill his confidence. Be encouraging and supportive. Let's make Chicago the place where quarterbacks are born, not a place where quarterbacks fail.

Give it time.
I changed a few things here, because it all sounded so familiar.

SD Bears

Liked Posts:
Again, it was the FIRST GAME in a NEW OFFENSE with a BRAND NEW SUPPORTING CAST.

Produce, he will. IN TIME.

It even took Goff a few minutes to really get rolling.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/G/GoffJa00/gamelog/2017/

2hser3.jpg
[/url]via Imgflip Meme Generator[/IMG]

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Mitch has been talking or spending time w/Cutler,he looked just like him,w/ the same result!

No. Cutler throws more than 1 td a game

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dick with exceptional colon control in the thread title

Dick Jauron

2001 AP Coach of the Year
Donator
Liked Posts:
We will be ok. It is almost Friday (Chicago time). Then we just need to get through that annoying "weekend with no Bears football" crap (3x this year, I think? This weekend, bye week, and Thanksgiving?).

Pretty soon, it will be something we rarely ever say, 0.2% of our adult lives - "FINALLY, IT IS MONDAY!!!".