Adam Jahns: NFL Source on Chris Ballard - "Hands down, Best Scout I know, Hands down"

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
Aaron Donald should send Hub his Pro Bowl lei as a gift:

"Both are significantly undersized, even as three-techniques, and neither consistently dominated at the college level. The best you're going to get with either is an overachiever who makes the occasional play but can be double-teamed and erased whenever an offense chooses to attack them. Jernigan at least has more natural strength, but neither is strong enough to handle big time NFL guards. Donald's strengths are talents that won't help him in the NFL. I don't care if a defensive tackle runs a sub-4.7 40-yard dash, make him a linebacker. And the 35 reps in the 225-pound bench press is very impressive in the weight room, but meaningless once a 320-pound guard or tackle gets his hands on him. I think both will end up as third tackles in some team's three-tackle rotation who make occasional plays in the backfield when allowed to shoot gaps, but will be liabilities against the run and incapable of playing in a two-gap scheme."

Yes, I believe even mid way through this season he was insisting that Will Sutton was just as good as Donald.