nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
"The survival rate for DIPG is between 5 and 9 percent."

Jesus. I can't even imagine what they are going through right now. My daughter is the same age.

DaGunslinger6

Liked Posts:
"The survival rate for DIPG is between 5 and 9 percent."

Jesus. I can't even imagine what they are going through right now. My daughter is the same age.

Yeah that's crazy, I've got a soon to be 7 year old and this really hit home!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BeerMe

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Damn, that's awful :(

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Makes me sick to my stomach when I hear about things like that happening to kids.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Prayers to the original A.P. Squeeze the shit outta your little man and enjoy EVERY WAKING MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Fuck that's sad. Got one close to that age too.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Terrible. Thoughts to AP and his family.

DWBear

Liked Posts:
Wow! My son is going to be 9 in August. I couldn't imagine if I got that kind of news. That's messed up.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Saw this guy play in college and pros and was always a fan. I hope Tillman is reaching out to him, going through close to the same thing. I couldn't imagine...

hckypro19ja

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I recently lost my 6 year old son, no parent should have to suffer through this pain. I pray for him and his family and if his son does pass then I know my little boy will take care of him in heaven.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I recently lost my 6 year old son, no parent should have to suffer through this pain. I pray for him and his family and if his son does pass then I know my little boy will take care of him in heaven.

Damn man. Words can't describe what I'm feeling for you right now.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My thoughts and prayers are with them. So sad. Hope the little guy can beat the odds.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Im so sorry for your loss. I cant even imagine what you go through every day. God bless!

BeerMe

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Damn, sorry hcky, stay strong

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Terrible. Thoughts to AP and his family.

It is some of the most horrible news a parent could receive, this makes me both sad and angry. Sad because I feel for him, my son is nearly seven and I have daughter just turned five.

Angry because of this "There are approximately 100-150 new cases of DIPG diagnosed each year in the United States, and 300 per year in all of North American and Europe."

That's 300 more American and European children than ISIS will kill probably EVER and yet we'll dump another $500-million into the Middle East to combat that "terror threat".

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It is some of the most horrible news a parent could receive, this makes me both sad and angry. Sad because I feel for him, my son is nearly seven and I have daughter just turned five.

Angry because of this "There are approximately 100-150 new cases of DIPG diagnosed each year in the United States, and 300 per year in all of North American and Europe."

That's 300 more American and European children than ISIS will kill probably EVER and yet we'll dump another $500-million into the Middle East to combat that "terror threat".

Come to the Beliefs section and explain this to The Hawk...

SugabearMVP

Liked Posts:
Wow, this is sad indeed. My wife is currently going through breast cancer and it's tough and I can't even imagine having to go through this thing with our two boys. My thoughts and prayers are with the Peterson's. God Bless.