Adrian Petersons son died(Bears player)

SugabearMVP

Liked Posts:
I recently lost my 6 year old son, no parent should have to suffer through this pain. I pray for him and his family and if his son does pass then I know my little boy will take care of him in heaven.

Sorry to hear that. I'm sure your little boy is safe now and far from suffering anymore. I wish you the best and God bless.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
I recently lost my 6 year old son, no parent should have to suffer through this pain. I pray for him and his family and if his son does pass then I know my little boy will take care of him in heaven.

Nothing any of us could ever say will even begin to ease your pain in the slightest, just know that you are truly one of the strongest people on this earth, and your son is no doubt proud as he could be of his excellent daddy.

God bless you and your family and know that your pain is only temporary, and that you will soon be reunited with your precious little angel.

Mitchapalooza

one of the sickest runs i've seen ever.

[video=youtube;02t-qgwhmm8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02t-qgwhmm8[/video]

hckypro19ja

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thank you everyone for the kind words. That kind of support has been what made getting through this just a little bit easier. He was and always will be the best thing to ever happen to me, and he was growing into a diehard bears fan. Granted he copied everything I did, but he would even say "yuck, its Green Bay" whenever the Packers were on TV. Everyone with kids, enjoy every moment you have with them like its their or your last. RIP Thomas, I love you lil buddy.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:

No man or woman should know that pain. I would go absolutely crazy. Batshit crazy.

Peace be with you and stay strong Bears Brother!!!

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
God bless AP, that's what any parent fears right there.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This thread brought tears to my eyes. So sad.

Major Ursa

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Utah State Aggies

Sorry for your loss.

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
Saw this guy play in college and pros and was always a fan. I hope Tillman is reaching out to him, going through close to the same thing. I couldn't imagine...
It was on Peanut's Facebook page earlier today. Sobering stuff.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Our AP

Very sorry for your loss. Thoughts to your family and AP's

Last edited:

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
That is heart wrenching...I could not even imagine going through that with a child so young.

Condolences to the entire Peterson family.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Awful news that no parent should have to hear.
3489915723_bde1eec415.jpg

And seriously dude? Wrong forum,wrong thread!!

That's 300 more American and European children than ISIS will kill probably EVER and yet we'll dump another $500-million into the Middle East to combat that "terror threat".

Last edited:

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Devastated to learn that ex-#Bears RB Adrian Peterson's son A.J. passed away after a brave battle against DIPG. Condolences to the family.
9:34am - 17 Feb 15

Damn, I remember reading about this hoping his son pulls through.

Real sad to read bout this.

SweetHomeChicago

I have a Senior Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Devastated to learn that ex-#Bears RB Adrian Peterson's son A.J. passed away after a brave battle against DIPG. Condolences to the family.
9:34am - 17 Feb 15

Damn, I remember reading about this hoping his son pulls through.

Real sad to read bout this.

R.I.P. Very sad AP was sucha good dude. At least the kid isn't suffering anymore.