Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You're probably hard for him right now aren't you?

You know Cam is gonna go steal some shit and fuck white bitches after this game. Turnt!

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Lol Newton has had 1 good season. He wasn't shit before 2015. So let's all stop sucking his dick shall we? There will be plenty of time for you to appoint him the king of black QBs at some point in the future.

He already is the GBQBOAT like Noval says. Don't make me dislike(ro) you.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I love that Cams demeanor makes so many white people mad. And trust me, it really is only white people that get mad at that shit. Hahahahaha, just makes me like him more.

So many haters for no reason

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You know Cam is gonna go steal some shit and fuck white bitches after this game. Turnt!

If it makes JJ feel better, Luke going to enslave some black folk and fuck their bitches all while claiming God approves of it.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/13994/cam-newton

He had 35 combined TDs his rookie year, 27 his second year and 30 his third year. Last year was really his only down year but as an overall QB (ie passing and running), he has had 2 good seasons, one sub-par season and then 2 great seasons one of which was an MVP season this year.

He was playing through badly bruised (or cracked ) ribs and other injuries the first half of that season.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Greg Olsen has the shipwrecked look going on. Is that cooler than Jay's hair or no?

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Moon wouldnt do shit in todays NFL.

Newton is the best blackie. Wilson is runner up, but he's a halfie. If we're talking full breed, Vick in his prime is runner up. Followed by Mcnabb. Then Moon.

Too bad Henry Burris or Vince Evans couldn't have had a sniff at your list. Which I agree with.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I never watched the X Files when it was on before. I'm going to check this out. It better not be shit.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I never watched the X Files when it was on before. I'm going to check this out. It better not be shit.

I'm shocked Mick. The original show would seem to be right up your alley. If you liked Fringe then you would like X-files. At least the old X-files. Remains to be scene if the new show is as smart and good as the old one.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Panther's Facebook page like increase the past week.

12642468_570144256495620_6491865577176331306_n.jpg

Seahawks? I'm a Panthers fan.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He was playing through badly bruised (or cracked ) ribs and other injuries the first half of that season.

Give the guy his due. He is as good a quarterback as is in the game right now and still has a great upside. I don't care that he has fun while playing football. I also care less that he is a black quarterback that is having fun while playing football. Hell, he gives footballs to kids after he scores. What is wrong with that?

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This was the year that Newton took it up a notch. I was really impressed with him in this game. He was always a talented player with a lot of upside but even when he played well there was just enough wrong to keep me jumping on the Cam Newton bandwagon.

Not this year. The kid was fantastic and deserves NFL MVP and any other accolades he gets this year. I want to see it be done for more than just a year or two before I put him in the Manning/Rodgers/Brady category but with this team he could pick up multiple Superbowl rings.

As for the antics, I never really had a problem with them, except for last year when he did the towel on the head thing. I think that kind of attitude will go away with time, especially as he has continued success and he will be the leader that he could be for this team. Carolina is set to dominate the NFC South for the next four or five years now.

czman

Liked Posts:
Moon wouldnt do shit in todays NFL.

Newton is the best blackie. Wilson is runner up, but he's a halfie. If we're talking full breed, Vick in his prime is runner up. Followed by Mcnabb. Then Moon.

How is this moron not fucking permaband yet.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So much for those that actually believed Carson could lead his team to a superbowl

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How is this moron not fucking permaband yet.

I was assuming, or at least hoping, he was being sarcastic. You hear all about this 'black quarterback' thing. Boxing has it's 'Great White Hope'; I guess the equivalent would be the NFL at quarterback. I never looked at Newton, or Wilson, or Moon or any of them as anything but quarterbacks. Newton has been very good, this year he was outstanding. He's a goofball but his teammates love him and the has fun playing the game. His color is immaterial.