Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm taking Arizona and New England.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
NFC is up for grabs!! NE will put Denver away by halftime, NE takes another championship to Foxboro, unless the NY Giants sneak on the Game day charter.

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
Pats and Panthers will probably win

Hoping the Broncos can pull off the upset tho

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Carolina over NWE in SB.

But also hoping Denver can beat the Pats.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Panthers and Patriots.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Carolina will beat the Cardinals despite the fact I'm pulling for LF and company. NE will pummel the donkeys. I don't like the schedule either, rather have a game on Saturday than 2 on one day. :shibe:

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would love DEN/ARI but fear it'll be NEP/CAR

mecha

Liked Posts:
NFC is up for grabs!! NE will put Denver away by halftime, NE takes another championship to Foxboro, unless the NY Giants sneak on the Game day charter.

Peyton Manning doesn't have the physical gusto to go 1 quarter anymore. let alone 4. I agree that one will be a bloodbath.

we got a preview of Panthers/Cardinals not too long ago, and seemingly the Panthers massacred them. I would bank on Panthers and Patriots. that'll be the most interesting chess match Super Bowl, and it'll be interesting to see how the Patriots hold up.

either way, I think the NFC has whatever the AFC has to offer outmatched. kind of funny everyone thought I was stupid for saying the NFC was still better early in the season "ohhhh noooo the NFC picture is muddy. the NFC is weak!!" bitch please, there were 4 teams representing them in the playoffs that could've took it all vs. the Patriots in a class of their own. the AFC days of dominance are over, and have been for a long time, get over it.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Peyton Manning doesn't have the physical gusto to go 1 quarter anymore. let alone 4. I agree that one will be a bloodbath.

we got a preview of Panthers/Cardinals not too long ago, and seemingly the Panthers massacred them. I would bank on Panthers and Patriots. that'll be the most interesting chess match Super Bowl, and it'll be interesting to see how the Patriots hold up.

either way, I think the NFC has whatever the AFC has to offer outmatched. kind of funny everyone thought I was stupid for saying the NFC was still better early in the season "ohhhh noooo the NFC picture is muddy. the NFC is weak!!" bitch please, there were 4 teams representing them in the playoffs that could've took it all vs. the Patriots in a class of their own. the AFC days of dominance are over, and have been for a long time, get over it.
We did?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

I think he's referring to last year's playoff game when Arizona used a couple of Special person quarterbacks due to carson's injury

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Carson Palmer returns to form the Cards/Panthers game will be one of the best games of the season IMO. However, if he plays like he did last week, this could get ugly in a hurry.......Rooting for Arizona.....could care less about the AFC game.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I updated the OP to add a Webstream for the AFC game for those of you who may not be around a TV and still want to watch. Unsure of that stream's mobile/tablet capabilities, though. Also searching for an NFC one.