My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Yea. What a dumb fuck. Threw a pass that hit his receiver right in the fucking hands. What a dick.
Yup, cause haters blame Manning when his receivers drop the ball

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
No its not. Not at all.

OK, Manning throws pass, ball hits RB on the hands, RB drops pass, and walks away instead of trying to get on the ball and its Mannings fault? Damn man I'm no Manning fan boy, but you have to be 3/4 drunk or half a tard to believe that shit.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Denver's defense is really fuckin good.

Kubiak and Phillips were a good duo in Houston too. Imagine if they actually had a very good QB.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
OK, Manning throws pass, ball hits RB on the hands, RB drops pass, and walks away instead of trying to get on the ball and its Mannings fault? Damn man I'm no Manning fan boy, but you have to be 3/4 drunk or half a tard to believe that shit.

I don't think you have met Jim Johnson.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Denver's defense is really fuckin good.

Kubiak and Phillips were a good duo in Houston too. Imagine if they actually had a very good QB.

Kubiak would still run it more.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Kubiak would still run it more.

Which would still be fine. Whenever they needed to count on Shaub, he folded which is why they never got anywhere.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Can't believe Manning was able to escape that sack.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:

It was an ill advised pass. Receiver wasn't ready for it and was completely covered by New England D. Manning threw it anyway and threw it backwards. It's all on Manning.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
I didn't see the fumble, so if your description is correct, that's not on Manning. Of the few passes I have seen him throw. I saw Sanders make a stellar play on a deep ball thrown short and into the hands of a defender but Sanders leaped high and snatched it right out of his hands. Then I saw him miss a wide open target on a short pass in the end zone. Right before hitting the TE for a TD on a well thrown ball.

For sure not saying that he's been perfect, just don't think that play was on him.