AFC/NFC Championship Round Discussion Thread

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Since nobody can seem to see this right let me help. Arizona and Denver are clearly the better teams and have been all year, going toe to toe with steeper competition.

I think I might have won the pick me, if only Walsh hadn't botched the field goal, and burfict weren't insane.

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
Don't think you can say that Cardinals are clearly a better team than the Panthers. Guess we'll find out soon.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Manning is looking pretty damn good.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wasn't the whistle blown before anyone recovered?

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nope pats ball!

I went back and watched. The whistle was blown before he picked it up. Granted, common sense dictates he would have recovered the football but then again, the NFL rules are followed to the letter of the law right? Play should have been dead with the whistle.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
And a stupid fucking pass by Manning also. Guy continues to make mistakes in the playoffs.

Yea. What a dumb fuck. Threw a pass that hit his receiver right in the fucking hands. What a dick.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Kubiak told Manning to throw it backwards?

THe play called for him throwing to the receiver. He did that. Not his fault his receiver can't fucking catch a ball that hits him in the hands.

Mitchapalooza

Damn Brady's gotta get it going. Patriots D is allowing way too many wide open wrs too