After the Packers...which team do you dislike the most?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
How many of those two Hall-of-fame QBs did the Packers draft?

How many of those two Hall-of-fame QBs that the Packers drafted did not fall to 24th pick in the 1st round?

So you want the Bears to acquire QBs like the Packers did with Favre and Rodgers? How often does a head coach refuse to play a QB and then trade them to another team? How often does a QB who should have gone at least in the top 5 plummet and get drafted as the biggest steal of that year's draft at 24?

Sorry, but not even the Packers could repeat how they themselves got their two latest Hall-of-fame QBs.

Sounds like the Bears suck more than the Packers at everything. Address that with yourself before you ever address me again. Thanks.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I am kind of done hating other teams and all that. I'm getting burned out on the ubiquitous negativity. I just want to watch good football at this point. I just hate asshole fans, which are part of every fan base.

Asshole fans happen to be at their highest concentration in Boston, and that somehow seems to be true for every sport. Fuck Boston fans.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
I hate the Eagles the most. Don't like the Packers but don't hate them as much as the Eagles. The Bears aren't even the Packers' biggest rivals. Most of their fans will tell you the Vikings are.
Neither the Vikings or the Bears are current rivals of the Packers. There also is no rivalry. Rivals need to be comparable in some way. No team in the North is in the same universe as the Packers. None has been for quite some time.

When Halas, Lambeau, & Lombardi roamed the earth, the Packers and Bears were indeed rivals.

Hopefully the Bears at some point can stop making Halas roll over in his grave. I look forward to the days when the Packers and Bears is a real rivalry again.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Sounds like the Bears suck more than the Packers at everything. Address that with yourself before you ever address me again. Thanks.
No, I said that the Bears have not gotten lucky at QB like the Packers have and, if the Packers had not gotten so lucky at QB, they would not have been anything special themselves as a franchise.

It is you who thinks that the Bears suck at everything and, thus, it is you who needs to address that issue with yourself... and do that before YOU address me.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Neither the Vikings or the Bears are current rivals of the Packers. There also is no rivalry. Rivals need to be comparable in some way. No team in the North is in the same universe as the Packers. None has been for quite some time.

When Halas, Lambeau, & Lombardi roamed the earth, the Packers and Bears were indeed rivals.

Hopefully the Bears at some point can stop making Halas roll over in his grave. I look forward to the days when the Packers and Bears is a real rivalry again.
That's not at all what I'm talking about. The Packers have been a winning regular season team for a good while because they've had back to back great QBs. The other teams in the division have not. I'm talking about who, even when things are more even on the field, the fans consider to be their main rival. A larger share of the Packers fan base consider the Vikings to be that team rather than the Bears.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
49ers are first hated those fucks since 88

Honestly Bears are 2nd. Being a Bears fan is such a love hate relationship. Every year we convince ourselves as fans that we are going to better and just maybe we can sneak into the playoffs. Almost like clockwork we don’t except for those years were the defense is lights out and the offense sucks and holds us back.

Than the FO realized what a bunch of bozos they hired, fire them than go through the process all over again. Some how someone fucked up and put a curse on the Bears. Only way out of this is to wake up and see the team has been sold to a group who has a functioning brain of how to build a successful football organization
I think the key to this gem was “functioning brain.”

Like you got to be some kind of fucking imbeciles to run your cash cow like this even if you had no pride or interest in football.

I think the second and third generation wealth probably has a narcissism spectrum problem and believes their own bullshit because they have to to feel ok about themselves.

As men we also tend to “stick to our guns” and overvalue our opinion. The narcissists tend to hire other narcissists who share this dynamic for social magnetic reasons.

Then the coachs share the same issue of reflection and lose the team once the team figured out most of what they say is irrelevant or horseshit.

Football is weird in that you have to believe in your coach to play well. The attrition and playing through pain is too much once you lose faith in the brain trust around you.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No, I said that the Bears have not gotten lucky at QB like the Packers have and, if the Packers had not gotten so lucky at QB, they would not have been anything special themselves as a franchise.

It is you who thinks that the Bears suck at everything and, thus, it is you who needs to address that issue with yourself... and do that before YOU address me.
They used to draft pretty well. Much better than the Bears through same era’s. And they were cunning enough to put some inside men at Halas hall or install a wire or something.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
That's not at all what I'm talking about. The Packers have been a winning regular season team for a good while because they've had back to back great QBs. The other teams in the division have not. I'm talking about who, even when things are more even on the field, the fans consider to be their main rival. A larger share of the Packers fan base consider the Vikings to be that team rather than the Bears.
Keep spewing your clueless bullshit about the Packers. I won't even get into you trying to minimize the impact of the Packers coaching staff and the rest of a very strong roster. Good luck with your lifelong, jealous, butthurt, crying about the Packers. Bears fans everywhere are laughing at all of you here. Real Bears fans on a livestream I did for a Packers channel on YouTube last evening advised me to pay idiots like you no mind. That you don't represent the real Bears fan base in ANY way. This place is a clown show that I get some shits and giggles from, nothing more, nothing less. It holds no more weight than a hand held video game.

Continue to try and tell the Packers fan base what the Packers fan base thinks.

The Bears nor the Vikings are the Packers rivals right now.

The Packers have bigger fish to fry than the NFC North. The franchise/Packer Nation is only focused on another Lombardi.

Our current rivals are the Bills, Chiefs, Rams, and Bucs.

Toodle Loo!

OneTeamOneNation
PackerNation!

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Lighten up buddy, it's a sports game, not life and death.
You are the one making it dramatic little jealous one. I just explained to you that this place holds no more weight with me than a hand held video game. Explained to you that again, actual Bears fans have expressed to me that the members here do not represent the Bears actual fan base in ANY way.

You also need to be honest with yourself and face the reality of the fact that the Bears, Vikings, and you are irrelevant nobodies to all of Packer Nation.

Brutal honesty shouldn't hurt you like this. All the laughing emojis in the world won't hide the fact that you are crying inside.

Have a nice rest of the holiday weekend, I know I will.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You are the one making it dramatic little jealous one. I just explained to you that this place holds no more weight with me than a hand held video game. Explained to you that again, actual Bears fans have expressed to me that the members here do not represent the Bears actual fan base in ANY way.

You also need to be honest with yourself and face the reality of the fact that the Bears, Vikings, and you are irrelevant nobodies to all of Packer Nation.

Brutal honesty shouldn't hurt you like this. All the laughing emojis in the world won't hide the fact that you are crying inside.

Guy who doesn't really do the message board thing has now spent all of friday, saturday and now sunday morning on a Bears board.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

You seem desperately invested in the idea that I'm bitterly jealous of your sports team. This makes me laugh for a few reasons, most notably that you're clearly a very sad, sexless grown man who lives his life vicariously through sports.

Football for me is background television for about 8-12 Sundays (however many games I actually bother to switch on) during fall months. For you, it's apparently everything.

As I said, the only team I really have any strong dislike for is the Eagles. I couldn't really give a fuck about "Packer Nation" (lol) or how many regular seasons they win before inevitably being dumped from the playoffs by the Niners or Giants.

I also couldn't care less what "real fans" think. For many years now I've been very much a casual fan, I admit. Mainly because unlike you, I have more fulfilling things in my life than doing youtube live feeds about sportsball while wearing a team jersey in my mother's basement.

But if it makes you feel better about your life, by all means enjoy the fantasy that I'm tearing my hair out with jealously over the Packers, or their main rivals to the north.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Keep spewing your clueless bullshit about the Packers. I won't even get into you trying to minimize the impact of the Packers coaching staff and the rest of a very strong roster. Good luck with your lifelong, jealous, butthurt, crying about the Packers. Bears fans everywhere are laughing at all of you here. Real Bears fans on a livestream I did for a Packers channel on YouTube last evening advised me to pay idiots like you no mind. That you don't represent the real Bears fan base in ANY way. This place is a clown show that I get some shits and giggles from, nothing more, nothing less. It holds no more weight than a hand held video game.

The Packers have bigger fish to fry than the NFC North. The franchise/Packer Nation is only focused on another Lombardi.

Toodle Loo!

OneTeamOneNation
PackerNation!
Wow. Talk about butt hurt. What a Sally.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Packers #1. Classless organization.. spawned the likes of Charles Martin. Shit, their two hof qbs are just as classless. Favre who likes to rip off public money from charities and Rodgers whose mother doesn’t even like him. Even the packers organization rips off its bumbling fan base by selling them “stock”. Fuck the packers and fuck those who think they are anything other than the piece of shit franchise they are.

Every other team is just annoying.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

Toodle Loo!

OneTeamOneNation
PackerNation!
When is your next livestream? Would love to check it out.

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:
He’s just Aaronitout right?

Bronek

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
"The Packers have bigger fish to fry than the NFC North. The franchise/Packer Nation is only focused on another Lombardi.

Our current rivals are the Bills, Chiefs, Rams, and Bucs."

Dream on, Buttercup..