CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
For those who don't much about Tom Waddle! He was not that fast, not that strong, not that gifted, but he gave 100% on every play and didn't care if he was gonna get tagged by the defender. He was fearless!!!!!!! That is why he has so much respect from true fans. If every player on this team was like him, we will be on the road to the super bowl.
If he was so tough, he would have fought in Iraq. Or played hockey.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I like how Waddle and Silvy were talking about how they hope Hicks reconsiders and comes back on and how there's no hard feelings, and then Carmen and Jurko come on, call Hicks a crybaby, and Carmen says, "We won't miss him," and Jurko says, "Don't let the door hit you on the way out, champ. Can't say we'll miss you."

Lol, I do respect the radio guys fighting back against athletes attacking the media. It's a refreshing change from the usual kiss-ass-and-ask-no-tough-questions mentality a lot of sports journalists have.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Seems like a good time to repost this.

77397329_3257225794318579_1833733044326891520_o.jpg
au contraire....i don't live my life by memes from some little twitter pussy, which is what the millenials just don't get, there's a fucking world outside your phone, and part of the uplifting story of every life is overcoming adversity, just because you've never had any serious adversity doesn't make your life better, it makes you wholly unprepared for the shit that will go down in this country as you age. You are a soft bunch of getting Xboxes for Christmas little bitches. Don't you at least wonder why the older boomers and gen X guys are disgusted with your soft pajama boy asses? Because deep down we know you would never volunteer for the draft to defend your country, you were indoctrinated by idiots to hate your country and you would NEVER cut a finger off for the greater good of your team. But you keep on thinking your clever with your never been in a fight beta male ass, I'm sure some fine lady will pick you to make her feel safe....from memes

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
au contraire....i don't live my life by memes from some little twitter pussy, which is what the millenials just don't get, there's a fucking world outside your phone, and part of the uplifting story of every life is overcoming adversity, just because you've never had any serious adversity doesn't make your life better, it makes you wholly unprepared for the shit that will go down in this country as you age. You are a soft bunch of getting Xboxes for Christmas little bitches. Don't you at least wonder why the older boomers and gen X guys are disgusted with your soft pajama boy asses? Because deep down we know you would never volunteer for the draft to defend your country, you were indoctrinated by idiots to hate your country and you would NEVER cut a finger off for the greater good of your team. But you keep on thinking your clever with your never been in a fight beta male ass, I'm sure some fine lady will pick you to make her feel safe....from memes
Good Allah, are you a fucking douchebag.

baredown

Liked Posts:
Because deep down we know you would never volunteer for the draft to defend your country, you were indoctrinated by idiots to hate your country and you would NEVER cut a finger off for the greater good of your team.
YES! THIS!! There are people in this country exactly like that. I’m pretty sure there’s been one in particular in the news a lot recently. But I can’t seem to remember who that was. I know there was something about dodging the draft. And something about colluding with our nation’s enemies. And even numerous examples of throwing everyone around him under the bus. Good to know that you despise those people as much as the rest of us do...

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I'd dodge the draft if I could. I'm not going and dying against my will. Sorry if that makes me a coward.

I think if a lot of you were under truth serum, you'd agree.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Will hicks be back vs packers if we beat Dallas ?

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Rightttt I can tell you, I'm well prepared... and have never been in a physical fight i'll tell you this im licensed to fuck ur whole life if you ever threaten anything precious to me.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Rightttt I can tell you, I'm well prepared... and have never been in a physical fight i'll tell you this im licensed to fuck ur whole life if you ever threaten anything precious to me.
oh i'm quivering right now

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
OMG. How pathetic is this guy?

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
oh i'm quivering right now
Ok... i don't see why u would be are you planning to hurt me or my family ? Has my statement made you 2nd guess ur plan of action ?!? If not are you cold ?
Can you comprehend my statement. ? it implies I've been training with firearms to well defend against those who are willing to do harm to the things i hold dear.

Ps I'm kinda retracting my statement cuz i must of been triggered by your use of the generational nicknames.... But reread your post and what i was impling didn't make sense to what you had said.

Bort

Liked Posts:

I’m old. I’m probably older than you. The major difference between us is just that I’m not an asshole.

Bort

Liked Posts:
trust me, you're an asshole

You’re not even maintaining insult consistency. In one post, I’m a pussy pajama boy, and then in the next post I’m am asshole. This is all very confusing to an old man like me.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
the guy with 30 THOUSAND posts on a message board asks lol
29,237 moron. In 9 years which comes to an average of 3,248 posts per year or 237 posts per month or 9 posts per day. Average of 15 seconds spent on each post equals a little over 2 minutes spent daily. And the quality of those posts still very elite. All about perception, Texas fella. As if Texas doesn't churn out the most pathetic peeps on the planet.

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
I wish you could even pretend to play basketball against me so I could here you cry about my steel elbows.

"I wish you could do something random and arbitrary that I'm good at you I could beat you"