Alabama pro day tomorrow

Luke

Liked Posts:
FYI

11am central NFLN

Tuesday is THE big day, maybe of the whole pro day process, when Alabama holds its workout where as many as four top ten candidates including QB Mac Jones, WRs Devonta Smith and Jaylen Waddle and CB Patrick Surtain, lead of what seems like a cast of 1000’s of Tide prospects.

For the record, the NFL Network will be covering the Alabama workout live on Tuesday.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Watch. Mac Jones kills it and he will a top 5 pick.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Watch. Mac Jones kills it and he will a top 5 pick.
He will likely kill it because he is a good QB throwing to great WRs and backs....I would love to see the Bears land him

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
WTF is a pro day going to show us? I still remember Blake Bortles's pro day and the glowing reports out of that one. Lmao.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I turned on the youtube feed just in time for them to compare him to Trubisky, ouch....

msadows

Liked Posts:
In what way? Lack of playing time maybe?

Don't see the comparison either. Mitch is a fantastic athlete and throws better on the run + has a stronger arm.

Mac was much more accurate and smart with the ball.

Two completely different guys. Mac gets by with his branes, mitch got by in college with his god given gifts.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Don't see the comparison either. Mitch is a fantastic athlete and throws better on the run + has a stronger arm.

Two completely different guys. Mac gets by with his branes, mitch got by in college with his god given gifts.

Sounds like Mac isn't getting by with anything if he's sucking on his pro day.

BearClaw55

GO BEARS
Donator
Liked Posts:

More like he gets by playing behind a stud Bama oline & a boat load of superior Bama weapons.

Mac is nothing special...

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sounds like Mac isn't getting by with anything if he's sucking on his pro day.
Caught about five minutes of him throwing.

He let a few sail high and a few that sat it the air a little long for Pro DBs, but I wouldn't say he bombed out. His best pass of the day was flat out dropped.

He would probably best be served sitting out his first year and getting some NFL strength & conditioning going. Would be a great get on Day Two, but not a terrible pick in the back half of the first round.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Caught about five minutes of him throwing.

He let a few sail high and a few that sat it the air a little long for Pro DBs, but I wouldn't say he bombed out. His best pass of the day was flat out dropped.

He would probably best be served sitting out his first year and getting some NFL strength & conditioning going. Would be a great get on Day Two, but not a terrible pick in the back half of the first round.

Not exactly a ringing endorsement.