Alabama pro day tomorrow

msadows

Liked Posts:
Based on his 40 and vert the reports of him being completely unathletic are false.

4.8 is plenty fast for a pocket passer.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
He is the exact opposite of Mitch. Navigates the pocket extremely well as pressure builds. Crazy accurate at all levels of the field, particularly in leading open receivers for YAC. Confidant. Incredibly smart at processing the field and going through his progressions. Again, he is the anti-Mitch.

The ability to scramble is overrated when you have a QB who can dissect defenses by throwing. I hope he’s a Bear next season, if for nothing else than I want them to draft a QB every year until the position finally gets figured out.

msadows

Liked Posts:
The Bears are wasting another 3-4 years regardless.

Mac Jones might honestly be the only way the bears are competitive if he starts next year for them.

Thats the issue with this team, because pace got the mitch pick wrong the window is closed.

Problem is, they aren't bad, but they aren't good. Idiots will end up going 7-9 and get the 14th pick or some trash.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Lol.

I really hope we take a CB or OT this year. Maybe a QB in the 2nd or 3rd.

We are going to suck this year. I think we'll have a better QB pick in 2022.

If they can get trask in the 2nd I'd like that after going OT in the first.

Issue is you don't like trask.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I like him better than Jones and would be okay with taking him in the 2nd.

He'd be a great pick in the 2nd. I wouldn't mind a WR in the first either since miller is prob gone and Arob will either be gone after this year or traded this year.

Not really sure I like taking any other qb day 3 and on, but hey, a QB is a QB. Better than marching bray out in training camp.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Mac Jones might honestly be the only way the bears are competitive if he starts next year for them.

Thats the issue with this team, because pace got the mitch pick wrong the window is closed.

Problem is, they aren't bad, but they aren't good. Idiots will end up going 7-9 and get the 14th pick or some trash.
Its been like this for the majority of 20 something years. I don't want them to be competitive. I want them to lose and lose badly, for as long as it takes until everyone is gone.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Its been like this for the majority of 20 something years. I don't want them to be competitive. I want them to lose and lose badly, for as long as it takes until everyone is gone.

Thats the problem, they have too much talent to lose badly.

That would obviously be ideal, but I don't see it considering the state of some of these teams in the nfl.