Alarming stat

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
750 Americans per 100k are incarcerated, a big distance ahead of Russia in second place. THAT'S an alarming stat. But that's what happens when you have a private prison industry.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Doug Grohlin

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's easy to get arrested. I don't find that alarming at all.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Who gives a shit what they do in their personal time?

Oh and BTW, in this country, arrest does not equal guilt.

Arrest does not equal guilt- but being guilty of being arrested is enough for NFL punishment.
League standards.

mac bear

Liked Posts:
Who gives a shit what they do in their personal time?

Oh and BTW, in this country, arrest does not equal guilt.

It's shit worthy when they parade around like their shit don't stink. And we buy it.

And you're bang on right about the innocent until proven guilty thing. Still, if on their personal time, they are taking shits on the regular people who help finance their icon status, then that's shitty.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
NFL_players.jpg

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
750 Americans per 100k are incarcerated, a big distance ahead of Russia in second place. THAT'S an alarming stat. But that's what happens when you have a private prison industry.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Wish I could thank this 100 times.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This white guys brother has been arrested over 30 times and spent time in prison. You make bad choices bad things happen.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
actually im white and i live in the suburbs and ive been arrested so i just owned your stereotype lol

Not really. What matters is how many times you didn't get arrested while doing stupid shit. And how after getting arrested you probably got a slap on the wrist.

Clearly its a generalization, but maybe you should take a look at the race and class proportions of prison populations. What percent do you think white, middle class guys from the suburbs is? Less than 1%?

Does that really mean white, middle class guys from the suburbs don't commit crimes?

But thanks for sharing your anecdote.

Last edited:

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Arrest does not equal guilt- but being guilty of being arrested is enough for NFL punishment.
League standards.

Isn't Pacman the only one who was ever suspended prior to the incident of guilt being on him... But it wasn't his first issue.

I don't know of any case you imply existing where league standards make choices before guilt.. Plenty it the opposite occurs where guys appeal and delay court cases to be able to keep playing longer. Like the Williams, saints players issue.

Fucking A on Tapatalk

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
But hey, don't get me wrong. I'm a white middle class guy and I've gotten away with tons of shit because of it. I actually walked away with no penalty on a possession of LSD charge. Couldn't fucking believe it. Try that if you're a black kid from the projects.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not really. What matters is how many times you didn't get arrested while doing stupid shit. And how after getting arrested you probably got a slap on the wrist.

Clearly its a generalization, but maybe you should take a look at the race and class proportions of prison populations. What percent do you think white, middle class guys from the suburbs is? Less than 1%?

Does that really mean white, middle class guys from the suburbs don't commit crimes?

But thanks for sharing your anecdote.
actually i got 90 days in jail for driving on a suspended licence it didnt feel like a slap on the wrist