Alex Bars DECLINED An Offer From the Patriots to Stay With the Bears!

msadows

Liked Posts:
Why would you turn down a spot on the Super Bowl champs’ roster to stay on the Bears’ practice squad? They *had* to have hold him he’s getting elevated soon, and he knows his chance at a long-term spot is greater with the Bears than with the Pats.

His old coach is here, plus I'm sure the bears gave him a verbal commitment to get moved up down the road. You don't match a players salary to the rookie limit while he's on the practice squad unless he's going to be elevated soon.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I don’t know, you seem rather upset now.

What would this forum be without all the negative bitchboys complaining about a 3-2 team like they are the dolphins?

Or complaining about our QB like he's the second coming of tim tebow.

Makes this place fun to see mental midget meltdowns from people like you. Just expected you might post something like "Doesn't matter if he makes the team he will still suck."

msadows

Liked Posts:
And to go back on topic about Bars.

He better be starting week 7. Or Coward. There is no reason Kyle Long should take another snap this year unless it's due to injury. The guy not only sucks, but he's hurting the progress of Daniels at center. Difficult to play a position on the oline well when you are next to one of the worst guards in the league(See Whitehair a couple years ago)

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
What would this forum be without all the negative bitchboys complaining about a 3-2 team like they are the dolphins?

Or complaining about our QB like he's the second coming of tim tebow.

Makes this place fun to see mental midget meltdowns from people like you. Just expected you might post something like "Doesn't matter if he makes the team he will still suck."
Who’s gonna point out the irony to him?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Who’s gonna point out the irony to him?

Lol about what? I've been pretty level headed this season about mitch and this team.

You've been acting like the sky is falling since a week 1 loss. Get fucked son.

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Lol about what? I've been pretty level headed this season about mitch and this team.

You've been acting like the sky is falling since a week 1 loss. Get fucked son.
Change your fucking avatar, our coach didn't start sucking until you placed it. Also there is the option that you remove yourself entirely, something to consider.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Change your fucking avatar, our coach didn't start sucking until you placed it. Also there is the option that you remove yourself entirely, something to consider.

How about you change your shit, nerd.

house23

Liked Posts:
Bars was projected to be a 2nd or 3rd rd pick before his injury he was NDs best o line man before the injury. If he is fully recovered from the ACL there is no reason be shouldn't he starting considering Longs awful play.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Bars was projected to be a 2nd or 3rd rd pick before his injury he was NDs best o line man before the injury. If he is fully recovered from the ACL there is no reason be shouldn't he starting considering Longs awful play.
Have to think they are cautious about starting 3 young players as the core of the OL. But really...can it be any worse? Have to have the guts to try something. Nagy needs to earn his paycheck...

msadows

Liked Posts:
Have to think they are cautious about starting 3 young players as the core of the OL. But really...can it be any worse? Have to have the guts to try something. Nagy needs to earn his paycheck...

That or maybe they think he doesn't have the strength/conditioning yet to start. I know he played in preseason but that was against scrubs. Different story when you got Aaron Donald breathing down on you.

I have zero doubt that by the end of the year he will at the very least be on the 53 man. My guess is Coward will see snaps at RG before Bars does.

house23

Liked Posts:

Ya that's true, bottom line to me though is until the oline starts playing at least average no QB or RB will be in a position to thrive with this team. I don't think a lot of fans realize how vital the o line is. It doesn't matter who you have at QB or RB, it's gonna be bad.

Everything on Offense starts with the O line and everything on D with the D line. It's basic fundamental football that I learned when I was like 10.