Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
LMAO, Jones is better than Robinson, end of story. So, you don't want to place a WR on the list because he is on a team that throws the ball 700 times a year, you would rather take a cripple on a new team that throws the ball 5 times a game from a QB with a shit QBR. Got it. What did Robinson do 1 year prior? Two years prior? Maybe if GB signs AP, he should be on the list, because he had 1900 yards an ion ago too?

lmao at your stupidity. News flash for you Spanky, Jones had better stats than Robinson in 2016 as well.

Cook played 3.5 games last year, which is 3.5x as many as Robinson. Both are coming off injury, at least Cook's impressive stats are current, not something that happened 3 effing years ago....SMDH.

Robinson has played two less seasons than Jones and is only 900 yards and 6 tds behind his totals. Jones was shit with Dalton. Robinson was the clear number one and did it with bortles. Jones is clearly the sixth best wr in the division, which means not top three, which means not on the list. And again, I never even said I'd put robinson on my list, but it is certainly debatable.

Lmao at calling robinson a cripple as you try to take cook over Howard, again. Just stop. Let this thread die so maybe people might forget how much of an idiot you look like.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Robinson has played two less seasons than Jones and is only 900 yards and 6 tds behind his totals. Jones was shit with Dalton. Robinson was the clear number one and did it with bortles. Jones is clearly the sixth best wr in the division, which means not top three, which means not on the list. And again, I never even said I'd put robinson on my list, but it is certainly debatable.

Lmao at calling robinson a cripple as you try to take cook over Howard, again. Just stop. Let this thread die so maybe people might forget how much of an idiot you look like.

LMAO, get a clue. Marvin Jones was out the entirety of 2014, had 5 starts in 2012 and 3 in 2013. Nice try at spinning though......

Compare games started.....

Robinson 41
Jones 52

11 games difference, Robinson couldn't do that 900 yards his entire 16 game, 2016 year.

Robinson has 384 targets to Jones 424.
Jones (15.0) leads Robinson(14.1) on yds per target, even with Robinson's Fluke 1400 yard season.

Robinson posted a terrible 48.3% Catch percentage in 2016, and a whopping 53% in 2015
Jones has posted catch percentages of 63.1%, 53.4%, and 57% his last three years.
Jones has gotten better each and every year, while Robinson has declined each year since 2015.

So explain to me how Robinson, who trails Jones in every statistical category, deserves to be on the list over Jones? Your bogus argument on that was only do to the fact Jones has played more just got put to shame..

Keep up the stupid, you really are quite entertaining......

Oh and I watched Howard against Detroit, .......37 yards against the Detroit D is not RB1 material, not when your the worst receiving back in the NFL. An RB1 should not be pulled when it is 3rd and 5. He needs to be an every down threat (Op didn't allow for an RB2). If you (or the OP) can assume a healthy Robinson, I can certainly assume a healthy Cook, in which case it's a no brainer. Don't get me wrong, Howard is a good RB, but unfortunately a one trick pony. Putting him behind Aaron Rodgers on this team would be a dam shame.

game/set/match

Homer On!

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
LMAO, get a clue. Marvin Jones was out the entirety of 2014

Stopped right there. Again, going off about robinson missing all of last season, then try to use Jones' missed season to his benefit. Just give up.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Stopped right there. Again, going off about robinson missing all of last season, then try to use Jones' missed season to his benefit. Just give up.

He's a Lions fan, so twisting facts is what they do...ALL they can do....to make themselves feel better about their pathetic franchise. 60 years of ineptitude is closing in for them...

Dagman310

Liked Posts:
Allen Robinson as WR1? ARe you effing kidding me, base on what, one season two years ago?......come on man! Trey Burton as TE1? good grief...........

I would take Delvin Cook over Howard, but at least that is debatable.....

Rudolph over Burton

Cobb, Adams or Jones over Robinson.
Cook over Howard?? The dude got hurt early in his rookie season. He might now even come back the same and you'd take him over a proven stud in Howard? Howard and Rodgers are the only two on that list that can't be debated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No, it's not debatable. Several WR's should be on the list before Robinson, and Robinson at WR#1 is pure comedy. When Howard learns how to catch the ball, call me. Not long ago many Bears fans were ready to trade Howard for a third.

No one wanted to trade him. The discussion was about what he'd get if traded. Don't recall anyone being in favor of it.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Again, for those that struggle with reading comprehension:

Robinson 41
Jones 52

11 games difference, Robinson couldn't do that 900 yards his entire 16 game, 2016 year.

Jones (15.0) leads Robinson(14.1) on yds per target, even with Robinson's Fluke 1400 yard season.

Robinson posted a terrible 48.3% Catch percentage in 2016, and a whopping 53% in 2015
Jones has posted catch percentages of 63.1%, 53.4%, and 57% his last three years.
Jones has gotten better each and every year, while Robinson has declined each year since 2015.

So explain to me how Robinson, who trails Jones in every statistical category, deserves to be on the list over Jones? Your bogus argument on that was only do to the fact Jones has played more just got put to shame..

Those are the facts. End of story. Jones leads Robinson in every statistical category, bar none. Higher Yards per catch, higher catch percentage (ok, well, Robinson does have more fumbles).

Keep grasping at straws.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cook over Howard?? The dude got hurt early in his rookie season. He might now even come back the same and you'd take him over a proven stud in Howard? Howard and Rodgers are the only two on that list that can't be debated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Rodgers is the only one that can't be debated. You build a team around your QB. If you want to match a RB with possibly the best scrambling QB ever, you want a RB that can catch the dam ball. The Op only allowed for one RB on this team, and you don't want a one trick pony that can't catch. If the Op allowed for two running backs, I could see Howard being one, and a RB2 that could catch being the other, but Howard is not an every down threat. A Howard/Riddick, or Howard/Cook would be a nice 1-2 combo, but if I am taking just one RB, it's not Howard.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Again, for those that struggle with reading comprehension:

Robinson 41
Jones 52

Those are the facts. End of story. Jones leads Robinson in every statistical category, bar none. Higher Yards per catch, higher catch percentage (ok, well, Robinson does have more fumbles).

Keep grasping at straws.

OMG, just stop. I'm not even reading your posts anymore. If both were FAs today, Robinson's going to be the target of the majority of GMs. Jones has never been the number one focus of any defense. If Jones was put on any other team in the division, he'd be the number two (three on the Vikings). Every other wr has shown to be productive with less than stellar qbs. There's no debate to this. Let it go.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Rodgers is the only one that can't be debated. You build a team around your QB. If you want to match a RB with possibly the best scrambling QB ever, you want a RB that can catch the dam ball. The Op only allowed for one RB on this team, and you don't want a one trick pony that can't catch. If the Op allowed for two running backs, I could see Howard being one, and a RB2 that could catch being the other, but Howard is not an every down threat. A Howard/Riddick, or Howard/Cook would be a nice 1-2 combo, but if I am taking just one RB, it's not Howard.
LMAO. Howard has 2400 yards in two seasons with teams consistently stacking the box against him because the bears couldn't throw. If cook finished the season and continued to be productive, you'd have a point. He tore his acl in the fourth game. Cook is clearly behind Howard until he can at least finish a season.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
OMG, just stop. I'm not even reading your posts anymore. If both were FAs today, Robinson's going to be the target of the majority of GMs. Jones has never been the number one focus of any defense. If Jones was put on any other team in the division, he'd be the number two (three on the Vikings). Every other wr has shown to be productive with less than stellar qbs. There's no debate to this. Let it go.

LMAO, your so wrong on this it isn't even funny. If both were Fa's today with Robinson coming off an ACL, he (Robinson) would barely be an afterthought.

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/marvin-jones?id=2532884

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/allen-robinson?id=2543509

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LMAO. Howard has 2400 yards in two seasons with teams consistently stacking the box against him because the bears couldn't throw. If cook finished the season and continued to be productive, you'd have a point. He tore his acl in the fourth game. Cook is clearly behind Howard until he can at least finish a season.

Howard was routinely shut down (by his own admission) against teams that stacked the box against him. He is also the worst catching RB in the NFL. You want Robinson on the list, despite being clearly in-superior to Jones, when healthy, and comin goff an ACL injury, but don't want Cook, for the same dam reason, you can't have it both ways.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Wow this is a rather large shit show.

Bang up job. I'll add two thumbs up for the 2nd grade level insults.

Members who lurk more than post have to be cringing.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I find it funny after all of nogentos shit talking and insults he still claims to be a Bears fan.

Correct. And it's super-annoying. Reading rants by the Hawk or Cutler dicl licking threads by Despbro weren't as bad.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Howard was routinely shut down (by his own admission) against teams that stacked the box against him. He is also the worst catching RB in the NFL. You want Robinson on the list, despite being clearly in-superior to Jones, when healthy, and comin goff an ACL injury, but don't want Cook, for the same dam reason, you can't have it both ways.

Howard is the best RB in the division and it’s not even close. He has 52 receptions in two seasons which is two less than your new running back who has played 9 years.
Dalvin Cook has the chance to be an excellent player but he’s small and has already suffered a serious knee injury. He needs to prove it on the field. I know you know all of this but as usual you’re just buzzing around trying to agitate.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

Routinely shut down = 1100 yards. When did I say I wanted Robinson on the list? Point to it. Remember, we're talking about whether or not it's debatable, and considering it's being debated, I'd say that it's clear you've been wrong.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LMAO. It is certainly debatable. Robinson, Adams, Thielen, Diggs, & Tate are the only options for this list. As for Howard, call me when Cook makes it past one quarter of a season.

There maybe? Here is a little hint, Jones was never even brought up until that comment by you, which was proven incorrect. Prior to that the only player I brought up was Cook, a Viking, not a Lion (for those trying to spin the Lion's fan narrative).

Routinely shut down = 1100 yards. When did I say I wanted Robinson on the list? Point to it. Remember, we're talking about whether or not it's debatable, and considering it's being debated, I'd say that it's clear you've been wrong.

A more sophisticated offense will help Howard’s cause, limiting the defenses who never respected the Bears passing game. Asked which opponents most successfully stacked the box with an extra safety, Howard immediately named the Buccaneers, Eagles, Lions and Vikings. In those four games, Howard gained 59 yards on 35 carries.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sport...bears-jordan-howard-haugh-20180530-story.html

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Howard is the best RB in the division and it’s not even close. He has 52 receptions in two seasons which is two less than your new running back who has played 9 years.
Dalvin Cook has the chance to be an excellent player but he’s small and has already suffered a serious knee injury. He needs to prove it on the field. I know you know all of this but as usual you’re just buzzing around trying to agitate.

A growing reputation for having bad hands does, so Howard devoted this offseason to changing the perception and reality. According to Pro Football Focus, Howard has dropped 14 of the 76 passes targeted for him in his first two seasons, the worst drop rate among NFL running backs. Some Sundays you wondered if Howard could catch a cab home.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sport...bears-jordan-howard-haugh-20180530-story.html

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Howard is the best pure runner in the division, yes. Try to keep up, I know it is hard for you, but on a team with only 1 RB, which is what this thread is about, you want a complete running back. End of story. Think Matt Forte.